Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinko

VIP Member
I'm not sure where to start really , my mum was the most beautiful, clever ,kind , funny, generous, adventurous & caring lady . She has never ever done anything embarrassing like Emma. Thank goodness I can look back at my childhood and feel proud that she was my mum, we sadly lost her on Sunday . I'm heartbroken.
Sending you lots of love. ❤ xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Were you influenced to buy them though , loads of instafloggers I shamefully follow/ hate like seem to have them on their feet…..you can’t be one of them cos they talk like they are walking on fluffy pillows when they wear them 😂😂
Definitely not influenced by a instaflogger! Was bought them as a present last year. Not like walking on a cloud when the side seam digs into your foot. Horrible things.

Reactions: 3

Puddypants

Chatty Member
I assume she has to take whatever she's taking with a meal because otherwise why is she not taking them after she's done her evening stories?
Just out of curiosity what is it about her that makes you say shes heavily medicated?

Reactions: 2

Memmy

VIP Member
I've read this thread for about a year but only posted for first time recently. Followed Babs before we joined same school as I live in that area. I guess I looked on tattle to see what others thought of her and was amused to see so many people writing what I was thinking! (That she's an embarrassing mess and waiting for her to lose her shit once and for all).
Do you mean the school she used to work at or where your children go to school ? (Not asking for names of schools)

Reactions: 2

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I can see it too
... and she definitely blocked me on YouTube because I questioned why Erin was jumping on the trampoline with a neck brace on!

Emma does not like to be questioned about her lifestyle at all.

In her eyes, she is the leader and she opposes anyone who thinks otherwise.

That's why they go to Disney 10 times a year. That's why her house is covered in the initial "E". That's why she bullies friendships (have you ever heard how she talks to Rachel?) That's why she spends all her time in Erin's room "organizing" and showing the world her personal belongings. That's why she never plays with her children based on THEIR likes. That's why she decorates the house alone. That's why she refuses to cook and has to be catered to by her mother. That's why she ignorantly refuses to say gnomes correctly. That's why she refuses to learn how to correctly apply eyeshadow onto her puffy hooded eyes. That's why she refuses to dress appropriately for her aging/expanding middle aged body.

~ Emma is a petulant child who wants constant praise with zero criticism. 👶

Well, she picked the wrong career choice.
Some of us have a brain and are not - at all - easily amused by the silly antics of a forty something year old woman.
Who's Rachel?

Reactions: 1

Kikidoyouloveme

Maybe I’m completely delusional, but I don’t think it’s a bad thing Jodi has stayed on, our lord and savior has admitted herself she had never used cash etc before , maybe this position will be for the day to day workings of team Britney …payroll for housekeepers/ security/ car insurance / booking her trips / hair care etc , rather then locking her in her room, it’s such a high profile case and still on the forefront of the worlds mind that I’m not convinced anyone would do anything so obviously unscrupulous at this point , o also like to think that zaddy rosengart is checking , checking and checking again everything around her is completely in place before he gets onto the big mission of destroying team con, he wouldn’t want to allow Jodi a position now that could be flipped on its head a few months down the line and make those bastards look like they ‘ only had her best interests at heart 🤢’ - I basically feel like Elle woods after that 😂😂