Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a second that this selfish, self centred, narcissistic idiot is lonely when the kids are at school. Nope!!!! Sorry, but I don't buy it!

Reactions: 34
Her life basically revolves around consumerism. There is zero substance to her vacuous life, it’s just but buy buy. I bet her carbon footprint is bigger than her gunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And now those new Primark boots are ‘letting her down’ - didn’t the same thing happen when they went to London? It’s like she just doesn’t learn!
Edit: upon closer inspection the boots are her Mrs Claus does dirty dancing boots 😧

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sand + Fog are much nicer candles than Yankee - sorry Yankee fans on here! They smell better, last longer, are a USA brand & are available in TK Maxx.

Reactions: 16
Sand + Fog are much nicer candles than Yankee - sorry Yankee fans on here! They smell better, last longer, are a USA brand & are available in TK Maxx.
Love the sand & fog candles. I agree, they are much nicer than the yankee candles. Burn better too. 😁

Reactions: 12
Her life basically revolves around consumerism. There is zero substance to her vacuous life, it’s just but buy buy. I bet her carbon footprint is bigger than her gunt.
She's not even buying towards a hobby eg sports, art, music...she's just buying to put everything on a shelf or in a cupboard or in a box for 11 months of the year.

Reactions: 15
I don't believe for a second that this selfish, self centred, narcissistic idiot is lonely when the kids are at school. Nope!!!! Sorry, but I don't buy it!
Exactly
It was more like
“ than god they are at school I can watch tv all day now”

Reactions: 15
Shopping two days on the trot wasting more money purely for content. And who is looking after that poor puppy who is still so tiny to be left

Reactions: 17
Shopping two days on the trot wasting more money purely for content. And who is looking after that poor puppy who is still so tiny to be left
And who's looking after Grandad Rog who was so ill she couldn't go on Steve's 40th Birthday holiday that she didn't want to go on anyway ? Well it's not any of the Wet Women because they are all out living it up and flashing their manky teeth at the local discount village 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She's not even buying towards a hobby eg sports, art, music...she's just buying to put everything on a shelf or in a cupboard or in a box for 11 months of the year.
Exactly. So bleeping wasteful 😡

Reactions: 10
I’ll look out for those I have been buying the DW home ones from TK Maxx and shoot me now I bought a Rae Dunn throw….she’s not the only one likes Rae Dunn only I do it subtle 😅, I work in retail a store I worked in we got rid of Yankee candles cos they stopped selling, they arnt a patch on how they used to be years ago when they were imported from America most of them on sale in uk have been made in EU now for years and are crap, she’s at an outlet and the Yankee candles there are garbage , I should know I worked in an outlet and know what they supplied but it’s her money she’s throwing away so not got much sympathy lol, I do agree generally though green candles smell like rim blocks from toilets but not always but she’s played that line for years even if a green candle smelt of Minnie mouses tears she’d have to say it was shite now 😂😂😂

Latest story about the Lindt chocolates being left in the bog….she’d have spun that car round quicker than usain bolt doing the 100 metres lol…..never happened I’m more inclined to think she scoffed the fuckin lot whilst sat in trap three

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It so didnt happen. Emma is the last person on this planet that would leave chocolate and not return for it. Probably munched it all mindlessly whilst waiting for school to finish 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.