Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revolting ad. And if there really was a spare one why not donate to the school or local community group for a raffle prize or something or do a raffle for her fans for charity or similar? Pure greed. And obnoxious
It’s not real, she didn’t actually order the product and end up with a spare. Ads are written by the company and then she would follow the brief and be provided with the products they are paying her to advertise. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body to come up with a concept for anything,

The “spare” is used to demonstrate what’s inside to a potential customer.

At the end of the day though she had the choice to bow out (semi) gracefully or continue making money and selling her dignity and mental health. We know which one she picked.

Reactions: 15
More Disney Ears😱 don't know why I'm shooketh but Emma no one needs as many Disney Ears as you have. I have one pair, I have been to Disney 3 times in my life and I have one pair. It's so wasteful

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20211120-163112_Instagram.jpg

Yes! Of course you do Emma you utter witch!
That face shows your true colours!
And maybe if you got your lazy, slobby fat arse dressed on a Saturday and did something with your kids, they wouldn't subject you to such tit films! Why are you so thick Emma!? Surely this is basic parenting. Come on, your brand is being a Mummy. Do better you bleeping waste of space!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
View attachment 878039
And maybe if you got your lazy, slobby fat arse dressed on a Saturday and did something with your kids, they wouldn't subject you to such tit films! Why are you so thick Emma!? Surely this is basic parenting. Come on, your brand is being a Mummy. Do better you bleeping waste of space!
You can bet she sits like that with a face like a slapped arse until the kids notice and let her have the remote! She is a spiteful witch. It's always my way or the highway with her. Whether it's her children, husband, family or the babettes. Bet she wishes she could block and delete them too! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 878039
I just can’t comprehend sitting in your pjs at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon. She is Waynetta Slob. How can you not leave the house on a Saturday when you have 2 kids of those ages? The poor kids are gonna end up as fat and unhealthy as she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The ad is vile. How did the company firstly, pay her to advertise and secondly, think the video was worth sharing? She’s just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Being online comes with a lot of trolling. And don’t worry about me! I’m in a place with boundaries so I’m seriously OK. But the stuff that happened to me online the past few years forever changed me.

Accounts set up pretending to be my husband. People contacting friends saying how awful I am. Police involvement. Comments on everything from my looks. To my mental health. To my parenting. By women. Who are tutors, teachers, school governors, mothers and ironically a women’s empowerment account. ... Emmalicous

Perhaps this should tell you something, Emma. It's a pity your head is so far up your own buttocks you cannot see how selfish, immature and egotistical you are. You have many YouTubers - in your orbit - who produce quality videos showing how parenthood can be difficult and challenging but overcome those challenges by improving the health and well being of their families by diet, exercise and quality time together. You miss the mark on all three.

Did you think being on social media was going to be easy? Throw a couple shite videos up a week and act like a complete nutter on Instagram isn't going to give you unconditional love and praise by women who ACTUALLY work and provide a good base for their children to flourish in. You are a disappointment, not only to yourself, but to women in general. If you get blow back, that's why. No woman is going to sit back and watch another woman stay home all day, cook frozen meals for their family and not spend any quality time together >> whilst calling THAT a job. It isn't a job Emma, it's a way to feed your ego. You will go to any length to get attention albeit using your children, your sickly grandmother, your dying dog etc. Your sunny manic personality does not fool us. You are a narcissist.

If you are going to put yourself (and your family) out there expect to be pelted with tomatoes or flowers. It's your choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Being online comes with a lot of trolling. And don’t worry about me! I’m in a place with boundaries so I’m seriously OK. But the stuff that happened to me online the past few years forever changed me.

Accounts set up pretending to be my husband. People contacting friends saying how awful I am. Police involvement. Comments on everything from my looks. To my mental health. To my parenting. By women. Who are tutors, teachers, school governors, mothers and ironically a women’s empowerment account. ... Emmalicous

Perhaps this should tell you something, Emma. It's a pity your head is so far up your own buttocks you cannot see how selfish, immature and egotistical you are. You have many YouTubers - in your orbit - who produce quality videos showing how parenthood can be difficult and challenging but overcome those challenges by improving the health and well being of their families by diet, exercise and quality time together. You miss the mark on all three.

Did you think being on social media was going to be easy? Throw a couple shite videos up a week and act like a complete nutter on Instagram isn't going to give you unconditional love and praise by women who ACTUALLY work and provide a good base for their children to flourish in. You are a disappointment, not only to yourself, but to women in general. If you get blow back, that's why. No woman is going to sit back and watch another woman stay home all day, cook frozen meals for their family and not spend any quality time together >> whilst calling THAT a job. It isn't a job Emma, it's a way to feed your ego. You will go to any length to get attention albeit using your children, your sickly grandmother, your dying dog etc. Your sunny manic personality does not fool us. You are a narcissist.

If you are going to put yourself (and your family) out there expect to be pelted with tomatoes or flowers. It's your choice.
Wow well said 👏

• Heart
I just can’t comprehend sitting in your pjs at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon. She is Waynetta Slob. How can you not leave the house on a Saturday when you have 2 kids of those ages? The poor kids are gonna end up as fat and unhealthy as she is.
I got in my PJ's around 4pm admittedly, but this never happens and I have a horrible cold 🤧 the sort where you ache all over and bunged up. Took the kids to the park earlier for some fresh air earlier though 😁

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can honestly say I have never not spent the day in my nightwear...unless I've been Ill. Even after my hip op I got dressed every day, granted it was lounge wear but having the whole family slobbing about in their PJ's screams laziness and a lack of self-care. It's the run up to Xmas, there's gonna be a lot shite dietary offings in the Conway household so why not get out and about in the fresh air? She's such a poor example to her kids why the duck do the Babettes blow smoke up her arse ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 878039
the lady doth protest too much springs to mind. like, you can say you don't enjoy watching spongebob without feeling the need to clarify that you really, really love your kids. that face says it all. she's only interested in the kids when they're creating content for her and, worse still, she's posting this kind of stuff on the internet where the kids will potentially be subjected to in the future, and literally see the attitude she has towards them written all over her face - and the fact she was sharing those feelings with millions of people. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is she excited to go Christmas shopping tomorrow? She’s been doing that since August surely? Why not go when the kids are at school and you have sweet F- all to do all day between the hours of 9 and 3? Oh yeah, it’s so you can film a vlog and haul 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I got in my PJ's around 4pm admittedly, but this never happens and I have a horrible cold 🤧 the sort where you ache all over and bunged up. Took the kids to the park earlier for some fresh air earlier though 😁
We can allow this 😆 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suffered through the vlog…

- undeclared ad where she shows stockings from Studio
- pet adoption Christmas house reminds her of Margot and she neglects to mention how she paid for Margot rather than adopt a dog
- moans about Margot eating decorations on the tree (Tingo to everyone who has said that before!)
- She thinks some Christmas bunting matches her William Morris wallpaper. Spoiler, it doesn’t.
- Undeclared ad for Adam Hatton’s candle collection
- Her eye makeup is so overdone that she’s starting to resemble a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and / or bank robber in a mask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sunday is her self declared day off and yet she’s off filming vlogs and hauls🙄
Totally addicted to social media and her own over blown ego. She is an awful awful woman, a piece of utter tit as a mother. She must earn a fortune why else would Ste stick around? Yeah the kids but if I were him I’d take the kids, the puppy and leave her. She wouldn’t care except for missing someone to take photos from up a ladder or exploit on her tit ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's not shopping tomorrow, just like she wasn't having a fajita night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.