Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve done my first late night run up yo Christmas shift tonight so I’m already pissed off and I come home look online and see this twit doing a shite dance ….I couldn’t help notice how fat her knees are yet in that photoshopped pic the other day when she had her legs raised modelling her slippers her knee went in on both sides like an egg timer…..lying cow

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure where to start really , my mum was the most beautiful, clever ,kind , funny, generous, adventurous & caring lady . She has never ever done anything embarrassing like Emma. Thank goodness I can look back at my childhood and feel proud that she was my mum, we sadly lost her on Sunday . I'm heartbroken.
So, so sorry. xx

Reactions: 6
Ffs, I cannot unsee the mean girls dance and my eyes are hurting. How embarrassing for her poor daughter. My daughter is the same age as E and I can tell you she would be mortified if I even filmed this let alone posted it to 1000s on the web. I’m really conscious of her feelings, and making sure I never post anything she is uncomfortable with and that includes photos/videos of me or her. Once on the net it’s never erased. I hope she realises this will catch up with her
she's totally setting her daughter up to be bullied and it's entirely unnecessary. it's literally anti bullying awareness week, and babs is happily posting fodder for high school bullies to use against erin without a care in the world! she wrote a post describing how supposed "bullying" was harmful to her sensitive soul, yet she gives absolutely no thought or consideration to the impact her behaviour will undoubtedly have on useer children's lives. kids are cruel, and will find even the tiniest, most insignificant difference as an excuse to pick on others - erin will undoubtedly be bullied for that scrunched-nose smile that she's copied from her mother, without babs literally plastering the internet with easily-accessible videos of herself dancing, gurning, dressing inappropriately, flaunting her gunt and her crotch, shaving her toes and all her other disturbing antics. the poor girl is going to be absolutely slaughtered, and babs will only have herself to blame. although she won't, obvs, because it's never HER fault. 😡

steve clearly has no issue with babs completely humiliating herself - and him - online - although how he faces his colleagues at work, i have no idea - but now is the time for him to reclaim his balls and step in to protect his kids from years of. torment. it's scary how the whole family - steve and the wet ones - haven't intervened, when the kids' wellbeing is at risk. it's like none of them have a protective instinct - money is the sole priority, and sadly it's the kids who will suffer as a result. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She is truly AWFUL. Does she want those kids to suffer a life of bullying because she think she’s sexy or funny or whatever the hell goes through her tiny mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well out of interest, I thought I would show my husband that diabolical dance display (look Babs teacher - alliteration, you can have that for free 😘). Needless to say, when I told him i had seen a video, before I even showed him who it was the first thing he said was "if it's something from that vile Mummy Brummy woman you can duck right off" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well out of interest, I thought I would show my husband that diabolical dance display (look Babs teacher - alliteration, you can have that for free 😘). Needless to say, when I told him i had seen a video, before I even showed him who it was the first thing he said was "if it's something from that vile Mummy Brummy woman you can duck right off" 😂😂
My husband gets so upset if he ever catches a glimpse of her on my Insta 🤣 he says it ruins his day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I daren't show my partner her sexy dance or he will be on the fast train to Birmingham. Cus she has that effect on men doesn't she 😅 in all seriousness though it's actually uncomfortable viewing now. She looks unwell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I daren't show my partner her sexy dance or he will be on the fast train to Birmingham. Cus she has that effect on men doesn't she 😅 in all seriousness though it's actually uncomfortable viewing now. She looks unwell.
Her own husband isn't interest in her...
Not sexually.
Not out of concern for her mental health.
Clearly not even out of pity for his kids.
So I doubt for one millie second anyone else's husband would be 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Ok so I might be a whole bottle of Pinot Grigio in (long exhausting 11 hour shift today) but is this actual Ste and actual Margot in a tattle ad?????

36DD3698-FA5B-4072-8064-9328EDD748FE.jpeg

Has anyone else seen this or am I going mad??

ps the Xmas dance is revolting and bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Disney song Babs tribute 😁
Based on the endless amounts of tat/Christmas decs etc!

"Part of MY world"

Parody of "Part of your world" from the little mermaid 🦀🐠🧜‍♀️

🎵🎶Look at this mug
Isn't it sweet?
Wouldn't you think my collections complete?
Wouldn't ya think I'm a gal
A gal who has tonnes of tit

Look at this stove
Unused and old
How long until the slow cooker is sold?
Looking around here you'd think
"Sure, she's a wasteful witch"

I've got gadgets and houseplants a plenty
I've got boob belts and headbands galore
You want size 18 frocks?
I'm a twenty!
But who cares? No big deal..
Just like my pores...

I wanna be where the insta huns are
I wanna be endlessly praised and worshipped
Blocking the trolls and what's that word again? Oh, delete!
Doom scrolling all day it don't get you too far
My gammy leg disappears for jumpin' and dancin'
Slobbing around on the sofa for TV and to - what's that word? Oh, EAT...

Instas my werk
Flashing my gunt
Finding more ways to dodge the school run
Bullying Ste
Bet you wanna be
Part of MY world

What would I give, if I could live
Without the haters
Why am paid a meagre wage to advertise brands
Betcha on the gram, they understand
Cos they're all selling out their daughters
My type of women
Downright dimwits
Anything for cash

And ready to know what the cowbags know
Ignore their questions, block don't answer
Post more pit stories with my - what's the word? Gurrrnnnnn...

Don't care how I earn
My Babette's love
Love all my hauls and lick my arse...

I have a master's degree
Bet you wanna be
Part of MY world.. 🎵🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
you mean to say that your husband didn't immediately race out of the house, rabid in his desperation to track babs down?! you took a risk by showing him - placing your entire relationship in jeopardy - because as babs has made perfectly clear that she's destroyed many a relationship after babettes forgot to lock their husbands up and they were were exposed to her sexy dances and cracking rack! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
you mean to say that your husband didn't immediately race out of the house, rabid in his desperation to track babs down?! you took a risk by showing him - placing your entire relationship in jeopardy - because as babs has made perfectly clear that she's destroyed many a relationship after babettes forgot to lock their husbands up and they were were exposed to her sexy dances and cracking rack! 🤢
Well to be fair, I gave him the option to take Babs and her "cracking" rack but luckily for me my husband has better taste 😂😉

Reactions: 14
My husband gets so upset if he ever catches a glimpse of her on my Insta 🤣 he says it ruins his day 🤣
My poor husband is scared to death of her. Funniest thing is, if we see her out, she makes a beeline for him. It’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Disney song Babs tribute 😁
Based on the endless amounts of tat/Christmas decs etc!

"Part of MY world"

Parody of "Part of your world" from the little mermaid 🦀🐠🧜‍♀️

🎵🎶Look at this mug
Isn't it sweet?
Wouldn't you think my collections complete?
Wouldn't ya think I'm a gal
A gal who has tonnes of tit

Look at this stove
Unused and old
How long until the slow cooker is sold?
Looking around here you'd think
"Sure, she's a wasteful witch"

I've got gadgets and houseplants a plenty
I've got boob belts and headbands galore
You want size 18 frocks?
I'm a twenty!
But who cares? No big deal..
Just like my pores...

I wanna be where the insta huns are
I wanna be endlessly praised and worshipped
Blocking the trolls and what's that word again? Oh, delete!
Doom scrolling all day it don't get you too far
My gammy leg disappears for jumpin' and dancin'
Slobbing around on the sofa for TV and to - what's that word? Oh, EAT...

Instas my werk
Flashing my gunt
Finding more ways to dodge the school run
Bullying Ste
Bet you wanna be
Part of MY world

What would I give, if I could live
Without the haters
Why am paid a meagre wage to advertise brands
Betcha on the gram, they understand
Cos they're all selling out their daughters
My type of women
Downright dimwits
Anything for cash

And ready to know what the cowbags know
Ignore their questions, block don't answer
Post more pit stories with my - what's the word? Gurrrnnnnn...

Don't care how I earn
My Babette's love
Love all my hauls and lick my arse...

I have a master's degree
Bet you wanna be
Part of MY world.. 🎵🎶
This is brilliant! You win the internet today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.