Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it too
... and she definitely blocked me on YouTube because I questioned why Erin was jumping on the trampoline with a neck brace on!

Emma does not like to be questioned about her lifestyle at all.

In her eyes, she is the leader and she opposes anyone who thinks otherwise.

That's why they go to Disney 10 times a year. That's why her house is covered in the initial "E". That's why she bullies friendships (have you ever heard how she talks to Rachel?) That's why she spends all her time in Erin's room "organizing" and showing the world her personal belongings. That's why she never plays with her children based on THEIR likes. That's why she decorates the house alone. That's why she refuses to cook and has to be catered to by her mother. That's why she ignorantly refuses to say gnomes correctly. That's why she refuses to learn how to correctly apply eyeshadow onto her puffy hooded eyes. That's why she refuses to dress appropriately for her aging/expanding middle aged body.

~ Emma is a petulant child who wants constant praise with zero criticism. 👶

Well, she picked the wrong career choice.
Some of us have a brain and are not - at all - easily amused by the silly antics of a forty something year old woman.
Who's Rachel?

Reactions: 1
Campaign to stopping Emma filming herself eating chocolate then posting it on Instagram. I.CAN’T.WATCH.HER.EAT.AGAIN.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Also, whilst I’m here for Margot hating Babs content she wants to nip that growling in the bud before Margot becomes an aggressive little dog

Reactions: 15
I do feel sorry for Erin, she's the same age as my daughter and I'm already worried about the transition from primary to senior school, will she fit in, make friends, what if she's bullied? etc.
Babs must be deluded if she really thinks her presence online isn't going to effect her child. I can see them making the poor girls life hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Another blogger called Genuine Placebo has spent the weekend in London with her two kids for her husband’s 40th The kids are a similar age and the trips couldn’t have been more different. They’ve done loads. Really highlights how awful the 40th for PUS was, and how it was all about Emma not PUS and the lamest weekend ever

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Her kids might think she’s ace now. But as soon as Erin goes to seniors she will change over night! How can Emma not see this!!! Was she completely oblivious to the teens she taught?!

Reactions: 14
She’ll use any rebellion from her kids as content, like wise any bullying her kids receive. It all fits her narrative, the only person Emma cares about is Emma.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Have a look at her reel on Getting Personal's Instagram page...minimum likes and one comment. Huge success there ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything that they do is geared around HER wants and desires. She has the whole week to do whatever the hell she wants..I spend my weekends largely doing what my kids want/need or helping my sister with childcare because she works long shifts. I was baby sitting last night and we all had a huge floor picnic, stayed up late, sang karaoke etc and it was great. I just don't understand her life at all. I don't ship them off to bed at 6pm so I can sit in my PJ's and watch TV. Like someone else has said, she has childcare and funds so why not go out with Steven? All very odd.
That whole house is geared around blabs
The house itself is probably okay but it’s filled with so much stupid crappy Disney crap 🙄🙄🙄
She really is immature
She’s got her Disney land Paris trip all booked and paid for ……. Oooh I bet she’s lying in bed internally screaming seeing as most of Europe appears to be considering another lockdown 😘

see the old hand under the chin in still alive and kicking on YouTube 🙄
Her whole delivery is filled with “erm don’t know where this is from” ….”errr errr errr”
bleeping amateur

And that bunting is crap it looks like a 4 year old has made it

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Have a look at her reel on Getting Personal's Instagram page...minimum likes and one comment. Huge success there ?!!
There were more, including one from the lady who Babs blocked simply for saying she was working on a Covid ward (when Babs asked what people were doing I think?), but they’ve been deleted.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s bull shitting about her kids loving her ridiculous antics all over the net. My daughter is 9 at Christmas and I embarrass her by merely taking up space next to her. I do share photos on social media but have def reduced over the years and now I ask if I can share something of her. If she says no, I don’t share. She is in for one hell of a wake up call come September!

Reactions: 18
You know I think it’s drummed into those kids - mummy’s job paid for this holiday, day trip, present etc. That’s probably why they think stuffing your face with chocolate and getting paid for it is “ace”.

We all know they won’t think she’s ace when they are being mocked/bullied - and Emma knows this but she just can’t admit it (maybe even to herself), because admitting it means toning it down which would mean no content or stopping completely and getting a real job as a lecturer in a floaty dress (kll me now).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.