Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As you know our holidays have not gone to plan recently”. Excuse me? There’s been a global pandemic and you’ve managed to go to Disneyland Paris, Butlins, Brighton & on a Disney cruise. Take a bleeping look around you at other people Babs

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
That post is aimed here after discussions yesterday about Ste who is supposed to be working taking pictures during his 'lunch break.' Also total lies about him saying about the castle, he was probably telling her to hurry up and get on with it.

Finally be interesting to see if she gets to Paris given Covid cases rocketing over Europe. Then again she doesnt read the news.

Reactions: 21
“As you know our holidays have not gone to plan recently”. Excuse me? There’s been a global pandemic and you’ve managed to go to Disneyland Paris, Butlins, Brighton & on a Disney cruise. Take a bleeping look around you at other people Babs
I’m hoping that as Babs cancelled their holiday for Pus’s 40th, that Pus announces that he’s booked a lads only, last minute, piss up in Benidorm for a week!
I reckon she’d literally combust if he did that 🤣🤣, even though we know he’s too boring and not allowed to have friends of his own anyway !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everytime she shows photos from the tiny house the amount of clutter makes me feel stressed. The kids must be embarrassed to have friends Over.

Reactions: 19
Most of Europe is struggling with Covid at the minute, but Bab wouldn't let it stop her. Doesn't the pandemic know who Bab is!?!

Reactions: 20
Alison Perry commented she hopes Emma gets there because she deserves it?! HOW exactly?!! What has Emma done to deserve yet another holiday in DLP?!!
Ffs these Instatwats are all bleeping deluded!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s so unaware of everything. She’s had such an easy ride during the pandemic. They’ve kept their jobs, neither of them have suffered with covid. They’ve bought a new house, had people in to do their posh flooring. Been on holidays. Only one of their kids had to isolate from school and that was only once. She has no clue about people who actually deserve a break

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i genuinely can't stop laughing at the thought that babs is probably sat at home snacking on boxes of chewy vitamin sweets as a snack - undoubtedly dipped in sugar to mimic a true fruit pastille - assuming that they alone possess the magical ability to make her healthy, and delighted at the fact that she won't have to put any effort into changing her behaviours. i don't doubt that she fully believes that taking a multivitamin - especially one which contains vitamin d! - is a magical cure-all, which will balance out her total lack of exercise, and refusal to drink water or eat nourishing food. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also the vitamins are likely sugar free so will have a laxative effect if you have too many 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That post is aimed here after discussions yesterday about Ste who is supposed to be working taking pictures during his 'lunch break.' Also total lies about him saying about the castle, he was probably telling her to hurry up and get on with it.

Finally be interesting to see if she gets to Paris given Covid cases rocketing over Europe. Then again she doesnt read the news.
I bloody hope her holiday is cancelled purely to see the look on her face, that and she needs bringing down a peg or two she has been so smug throughout the whole pandemic but especially when it comes to holidays etc.

And whenever she says "when we next go to Disney". That alone says she has more money than sense. Disney is a one off trip for most families in their life, maybe twice if you're lucky. Bit of bleeping perspective please Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also why is she saying this like it’s news?!! We’ve all known she’s going to Disney over Christmas for weeks cos Blabberbabs cannot keep her ugly mouth shut about anything!

Reactions: 15
This comment 🤣
My husband is 6ft5 and photos he takes of me don’t look like he’s taking them from a ladder 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
A4FDD3F8-D1AF-4104-B0E9-5290221159AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I took one for the team and watched the "come shop with me" video.

Would love to Babs but unfortunately whilst waffling on you failed to mention where it is ( unless I'd fallen asleep by then and missed it).

What's the point of telling people how "fab" it is if they don't know where it is?

Also, you're not getting your fat arse in Reiss or Hilfiger.

You also maybe need to brush up your French pronunciation before you get to Paris because that is not how you pronounce the Tiktok saucepan brand.

Reactions: 13
Top tip Babs rather than say the curling wand is really old but stacks online....perhaps do some research and link some options for the babettes?!

Reactions: 13
So if Bab is off to Sainsbury's, if it's the one I'm thinking of,a big Next is on the same retail park. Surely you'd get more choice there? Oh, wait she's a cheap garment bleep,plus Next tend to stock their clothes upto a size 18 in store so she'd have to order a bigger size online !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See cowbags! I do send things back! 🤣 granted, she was talking about shoes, she's not admitting a size 18 doesn't fit! 🤣
Oh, and she'll be right outta luck if she thinks she's trying stuff on in sainsburys, their changing rooms are still shut! 🤣
Seems ol’ Babs hairline is running away from her too 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.