Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both dreadful parents and role models - she’s an unstoppable out of control narcissist and he’s a complete wet wipe who is too much of a drip to consider and comprehend the psychological effect his wife’s dreadful hobby has on their poor childrens past, present and future
But he's happy enough to lap up the money and the lifestyle it brings in!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
oh my god I can’t breathe!!! I’m howling!!!! I’m rabid!!!!! I screamed!!!!

So Wet San oh my god guys ... right ... so she referred to Tommy Hilfiger as .... wait for it ..... JIMMY Hilfiger!!!!! Babs you are paying for my ruddy hospital bills for this cracked rib!!! Thank goodness I’m working from home today otherwise the whole office would be screaming and rolling on the floor in rabid hysterics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
oh my god I can’t breathe!!! I’m howling!!!! I’m rabid!!!!! I screamed!!!!

So Wet San oh my god guys ... right ... so she referred to Tommy Hilfiger as .... wait for it ..... JIMMY Hilfiger!!!!! Babs you are paying for my ruddy hospital bills for this cracked rib!!! Thank goodness I’m working from home today otherwise the whole office would be screaming and rolling on the floor in rabid hysterics.
Get Wet San on Live at the Apollo. She would have everyone in stitches.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The scaffolding will be being erected in her garden as we speak..... for Steve to stand on to take the fashion shoot from 🙄🙄🙄

I am done!

Fashion! From the woman who claims she is a Size 18 in EVERYTHING FROM EVERY SHOP EVER!!!!!! Whoever it is who is paying this lazy twit to showcase fashion will be hearing from a few of us I'm sure!
the scaffolding will be the only thing getting erected in that house until poor Stevie finds his way out of the closet pax wardrobe, and onto Grindr

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get Wet San on Live at the Apollo. She would have everyone in stitches.....
Wet Sandra on Emma's vlogs absolutely makes me want to rip my own ears off. And that's without the twit sisters egging her on and making her think she's funny 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wet Sandra on Emma's vlogs absolutely makes me want to rip my own ears off. And that's without the twit sisters egging her on and making her think she's funny 🙄
I can't watch because it kills brain cells

• Heart
Reactions: 7
52C1FFF1-CD2D-4E31-AC87-CC313CECA886.jpeg

A follower who thinks it’s appropriate to invite people to ‘fight’ her is the kind of follower babs feels it is appropriate to share. Yes I know the follower is just joking, but so was babs when she talked about domestic violence. I personally don’t find jokes about violence funny. It’s all so low grade.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20211123-132835_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211123-132820_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211123-132736_Instagram.jpg

No words for this!
Except does she seriously think this make-up looks nice!

1984 called and they need their make-up back Emma!

And WTF is going on with her eye brows 😳🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 883069
A follower who thinks it’s appropriate to invite people to ‘fight’ her is the kind of follower babs feels it is appropriate to share. Yes I know the follower is just joking, but so was babs when she talked about domestic violence. I personally don’t find jokes about violence funny. It’s all so low grade.
Another similarity is this mother doing something for herself under the guise of it's actually for her kid

View attachment 883083View attachment 883084View attachment 883085

No words for this!
Except does she seriously think this make-up looks nice!

1984 called and they need their make-up back Emma!

And WTF is going on with her eye brows 😳🤮
You can see how filtered this is because her cheek wart has virtually vanished

Reactions: 14
The red lipstick is going to bleed & look terrible, she needs to outline with matching pencil first. As for the eyeshadow, nothing that hasn’t been said before. Oh & scaffold Steve on hand to take photos today very handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another similarity is this mother doing something for herself under the guise of it's actually for her kid

You can see how filtered this is because her cheek wart has virtually vanished
Yikes imagine the unfiltered version!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sure Stevo loves the fact that she broadcasts that she’s making him take her photos whilst he’s suppose to be working. Careful Babs you might need to rely on his wage alone at some point in the not so distant future.

Also can you imagine how annoying she is at a parents evening - “I probably know more than you about teaching as I used to be Head of R.E - I mean there was only me in the department but that’s irrelevant. We used to hold silent protests over nothing as it basically meant I didn’t have to plan a lesson. Did I also mention I’m a published author?”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That lipstick!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did she put on on without a mirror?! She looks a 4 year old who’s been playing with mummy’s make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The eyeshadow!!! Emma, please learn how to BLEND. It really isn’t a good look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 883069
That poor, poor baby being subjected to the baboon’s bellowing

Reactions: 10
The red lipstick is going to bleed & look terrible, she needs to outline with matching pencil first. As for the eyeshadow, nothing that hasn’t been said before. Oh & scaffold Steve on hand to take photos today very handy.
Maybe she's been filming another AD that requires her to scoff lipstick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
it seems that babs has finally realised that she can't cling on to the mummy blogger hashtag, now that even she has been forced to admit that her children aren't toddlers - thus she's decided that becoming a style icon the obvious way forward, specifically because she thinks she's utterly gorgeous, and enjoys posing and gazing at her reflection in the camera, while garnering endless adoring comments from the deluded babettes complimenting her on her beauty. #babslogic 🤦🏻‍♀️

but seriously?! she is not fashionable or stylish, and the extent of her advice is to add a belt to everything, and to always buy clothes in a size 18, regardless of whether or not they fit. she is clearly planning to become the niche style role model for plus size women - but only on the very low end of plus size - aged over 40 - but not yet mid-40s - who want to break all the supposed rules enforced upon them to always wear black. literally WHO is paying her to promote their clothes - especially after the tit show of the tu-small bras and her crappy attempts to show gifted clothes from her "friend's" new ranges - like ladbabymum - where the clothes got a quick glimpse before she focused solely on the freebie chocolates. she is clearly uncomfortable in almost everything she wears, she needlessly throws excessive amounts of money at the fast fashion industry, she has absolutely NO make-up skills - y'know, unless she has aspirations to become. a circus clown - she refuses to buy clothes that actually fit her and she actively encourages people to hide their insecurities while simultaneously claiming she is the epitome of body confident. who - apart from the adoring babettes, who presumably want to dress their kids as her for halloween - actually look to babs for fashion inspiration?!

i imagine whoever is working with her is one of the companies she endlessly tags in her photos, and undoubtedly sends relentless emails begging for freebies - agreeing to send her some clothes to pose in simply to pacify her. she'll do the typical #addabelt and leap around with excitement if any outfit has pockets, then pair the outfits with hideous chunky primark boots, a garish red lip, tights up to her tits and the obligatory child's headband or a tacky pair of mickey ears - the ultimate in fashion inspo this christmas. 👌🏻

and as for her stories earlier, claiming all her photos will be taken as selfies - thus implying she'd be taking them herself - only to then mention that she's made steve work from home so that he can be her photographer. presumably he spent the morning erecting the scaffolding... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.