Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the knee high socks has she just posted
Knee high? They just about get to her knee cap!! And does she know that is meant to be a Santa dress and not a Santa top 😂😂😂

2019 vs 2021. More normal facial expression in 2019 and also covered her legs!
Those photos are so telling. I mean lockdown/covid hasn’t been kind to a lot of people (me definitely) but the demise on her is so obvious. She’s clearly spiralling

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That would be me TINGO! She’s so obviously working through our list we joked about previously. What an absolute saddo she is.

She wants to watch she doesn’t cut off her circulation with those socks/holdups.

ETA: THEY ARE BOOTS, oh my lord they are too tight!View attachment 876232
In my opinion those really aren’t “over the knee” boots are they?? Or do they just not go over HER knees?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can boots really be described as over the knee when your knee fat hangs over the side?

Also, who knew knee fat was really a thing, I’m well over 40 too…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2019 vs 2021. More normal facial expression in 2019 and also covered her legs!
yet presumably we're supposed to believe that she's a size 18 in both images. sure, babs. 👌🏻

has...has she actually traded the leggings for....a pair of chub rub shorts?! what a TREAT. 🙈

and as for those boots - yet ANOTHER pair of boots that she will wear once for a cringe dance routine - i assume it will be steve's job to prise those off her trotters. y'know, since she can't even remove her own wellies - she'd definitely struggle to get those off. tbh, i'm questioning how she managed to get them ON - they are literally cutting off her blood supply. did she grease up her legs with butter beforehand? either way, i imagine steve is going to have to take the scissors to them to get them off. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Christmas 🤢
Genuine question. Why is her mum tum gunt the same size as her cracking rack cleavage? She is an actual barrel shape now wow.
I’m plus size (depending where I go and the material anything from 16-22) and yet I still have shape (not barrel) I still have proper defined curves in clothes is that because I buy clothes that fit and good structured underwear?

Can boots really be described as over the knee when your knee fat hangs over the side?

Also, who knew knee fat was really a thing, I’m well over 40 too…
Won’t be long before she gets forehead fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure where to start really , my mum was the most beautiful, clever ,kind , funny, generous, adventurous & caring lady . She has never ever done anything embarrassing like Emma. Thank goodness I can look back at my childhood and feel proud that she was my mum, we sadly lost her on Sunday . I'm heartbroken.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
6:45 on a friday Children in Need on tv which imo is great in showing diverse and adverse life experiences sensitively, and where's the boy? In his room!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure where to start really , my mum was the most beautiful, clever ,kind , funny, generous, adventurous & caring lady . She has never ever done anything embarrassing like Emma. Thank goodness I can look back at my childhood and feel proud that she was my mum, we sadly lost her on Sunday . I'm heartbroken.
Sorry for you loss ❤

There you go, blabs in all her gormless glory
Can’t see the belt for the boobs!!!!

Reactions: 6
Sending you all the love ❤❤❤ Hope you and your family are ok. Your mom sounds wonderful ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry for your loss X

Reactions: 7
Every single night they sit in pjs by 6.30pm watching tv - they are SO DULL! In our house, every night is different- swimming, karate, scouts, netball for the kids, then running club, swimming, spin classes etc for us - unless one of us is ill, we are NEVER sitting about watching tv at 6.30! I just don’t get it! I literally don’t know anyone else who lives like that!

Reactions: 20
I'm so very sorry xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so sorry, she sounds wonderful. Sending you lots of love.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.