Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I found odd about the cancelled holiday was that it clearly wasn’t a last minute decision. Normally we would have had weeks of Boots hauls for a hot hoody’s, packing tips, more Primark shopping for holiday clothes etc. I don’t think she even mentioned the holiday since she was packing away summer things in September.
it does feel like Babs didn’t want to go, so Babs cancels it for all. although I realise her dad is definitely not well, to never mention that she’s “popping to see dad, taking her mum out, taking some gifts to them to support them” is all very odd. It really is all about her and her need to material things and crap Tv to fill a void in her life.
My immediate instinct was that Babs simply didn't want to go. It wasn't a Disney holiday so that flummoxed her in terms of content and identity. No matter how many times she says she's a body confident kween, actually she probably doesn't want to get into her swimwear irl (ie not online filming drunk tiktoks) because of her weight gain. I think that her low self esteem is obvious compared to photos we've seen two years ago.

Reactions: 18
Noticed she's removed the unlike button on YouTube so only SHE sees them. Taking back control........
I am not sticking up for her, but I have heard that is a YouTube thing rather than her doing. All my subscriptions now have the number of dislikes hidden and they didn't do. I think at the moment it depends on the type of device you are using to view you tube. I am no expert just what I have read...

Reactions: 5
They really don’t do much together do they? My kids are a similar age and love a trip to the cinema with us on a Saturday afternoon or gong to the local Italian for tea as a treat. Same with her and Steven never go anywhere on a ‘date’ it’s so odd. Not great example to set these r children for their future relationships I know some people don’t have babysitters or funds for this but what’s their excuse?
They only go out in the evening if it’s #gifted!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Seen this comment on her tiktok (the mean girls performance)

FYI Babs you are an embarrassment and your children certainly will not thank you for it or think you're "awesome" when they are being bullied as a result of your online antics 🙄

Screenshot_2021-11-21-09-53-40-978~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

FYI Babs you are an embarrassment and your children certainly will not thank you for it or think you're "awesome" when they are being bullied as a result of your online antics 🙄

View attachment 879120
Babs they will not love these videos when they are teenagers, in fact I'd put a wager on that they don't love them now, they don't even like them, they just tell you they do to avoid your anger and sulking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 879120
Geez, she is lapping up those comments without seeing the sarcasm at all! There is a very rocky road ahead for those poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Wow she really believes that she can do no wrong, that her kids are actually going to thank her for getting them bullied. Her ego has no bounds.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I only have to dance around the living room and my kids tell me how embarrassing I am. I would never put it out in public. Embarrassing them at home is fine but not to thousands of strangers

You know when you're kids are small and you think the newborn stage is hard, then the toddler stage hits and you think, well at least they stayed in one place. Then they start school and you think how did I fit everything in! But what Babs doesn't realise is once they start high school they change SO MUCH, mix with kids you've never heard of and the worry really kicks in. She has no idea and is going to be in for the biggest shock once Erin starts high school and Babs SM output is discovered.

Reactions: 22

View attachment 879120
The fact she thinks her children will utter the word "ace" just clarifies that she hasn't at all approached the subject with them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emma not invited to Louise Pentland and Katie Ellison Ikea trip. It’s a very obvious friend dumping that now. I know it’s fully Emma’s fault but it’s got to hurt 😢

Reactions: 9

View attachment 879120
No way they said or think that. My niece is 7 and had a friend to sleepover recently and called my sister cringe when my sister is the most laid back, non-interfering mum you’d probably encounter.

Also my sister was telling me a funny story about my niece, in front of my niece, and my niece immediately started telling her to stop and was clearly embarrassed. And it hit home so much as I remembered that feeling so clearly from when I was young so we stopped talking about it.

Children have feelings and boundaries that need to be respected, so she can kid herself all she wants that they think she’s ace but they really don’t, and they definitely won’t when they’re older.

• Heart
Now she’s growling and snapping at old Babsy 😂😂 that dog absolutely hates her - Lucy also didn’t seem to particularly like Emma either.

Also the photo afterwards proves nothing, a sleeping puppy will lie with anyone.
lucy seemed perpetually irritated by babs - which was totally understandable, the way babs was constantly shoving a camera in her face when she wanted to nap, and moaning about how grumpy she was. i got the impression that lucy only put up with babs lifting her up and running her gready face into her because she was too tired and elderly to object - but she certainly didn't seem like babs' biggest fan. if lucy could have rolled her eyes at babs, she would have been doing it constantly. 🙄🙄

margot, however, has made it perfectly clear from the onset that she doesn't like babs. we've seen photos of her sleeping on steve, and footage of steve playing with her, yet whenever she's filmed with babs, she's barking or growling or nipping at her multiple chins. it undoubtedly doesn't help that babs winds her up by encouraging her to misbehave for the camera, then ignoring her and palming her off on other people when the camera is off and the dog is just an inconvenience, but it must be confusing for margot, and she's obvs not bothered about showing her true feelings towards babs. babs is obviously FUMING that the puppy she bought solely for content hates her! i bet she's added whichever "friend" sold margot to her to the police files - literally introducing a troll to the family! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 879120
They might think you’re ace but how is it fair that they WILL be bullied as a result of YOUR actions and therefore, when they try to defend you because they think you’re ace, they will cause themselves more problems. How can she not see this?!

• Sad
Ooooo I can't! And she blocked me on tiktock as I mentioned her rehashed content lol
I can see it too
... and she definitely blocked me on YouTube because I questioned why Erin was jumping on the trampoline with a neck brace on!

Emma does not like to be questioned about her lifestyle at all.

In her eyes, she is the leader and she opposes anyone who thinks otherwise.

That's why they go to Disney 10 times a year. That's why her house is covered in the initial "E". That's why she bullies friendships (have you ever heard how she talks to Rachel?) That's why she spends all her time in Erin's room "organizing" and showing the world her personal belongings. That's why she never plays with her children based on THEIR likes. That's why she decorates the house alone. That's why she refuses to cook and has to be catered to by her mother. That's why she ignorantly refuses to say gnomes correctly. That's why she refuses to learn how to correctly apply eyeshadow onto her puffy hooded eyes. That's why she refuses to dress appropriately for her aging/expanding middle aged body.

~ Emma is a petulant child who wants constant praise with zero criticism. 👶

Well, she picked the wrong career choice.
Some of us have a brain and are not - at all - easily amused by the silly antics of a forty something year old woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.