Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she nearly gave herself a black eye with her tits!
As usual belt up under her boos. Cos she has no waist just a gunt- it’s not a mum tum Emma it’s fat, your children are 10&8!
Look at her smug face she thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread she really does. Smug witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She needs to throw things away from the attic before going in Ethans room to throw things away.
At eight he is old enough to help her sort through toys and pick which ones to get rid of.
Attic is full to the brim with tat!

Reactions: 13
Good god she has no self respect and no awareness of what an embarrassment she will be to Erin when she goes to secondary school & her classmates google her mum

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, cringe …. 🤢 why? the thigh slap 😩
there’s something about her face & expressions with her tongue out that reminds me of the late Victoria Wood, sorry Victoria.

Reactions: 13
When she turns and walks back to the dining table the right boot looks split at the top 🙄 wtf have I just seen 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a twit
Why would you think that was worth sharing with anyone
And which sad twit recorded her doing it
And why would you wear over the knee boots with flesh hanging over the side

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Does it fit you well or is it too tight on your ‘cracking rack’?

Maybe no one should comment on her posts here for 10 days. It’d be interesting to see what content she’d recycle then without a prompt.
It fits me well because…………I got the right size (genius)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Went straight to last year’s version…another shocking pair of boots but least she’s made effort with her hair and make up and seems more composed. She just seems unhinged on this one

66496CAD-FC6C-4496-BA1D-8E7341F73DF6.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is there a yearly version
It was tit the first time so why recreate the moment every year

Woman's a prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Christ. That’s Christmas, Mean Girls, the Jingle Bell Rock song and my Friday evening all ruined in one fail swoop. Cheers Babs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we have an annual 'woman in her 40's' doesn't mention she's a woman in her 40's? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.