Brummy Mummy #91 All I want for Christmas is a DLP bathroom meltdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get Babs, sometimes she pretends she's not bothered by tattle then other times she's taking back control and clearly put out. Who'd have thought people disliking the word 'ruddy' would upset her so much. 🤷 go figure

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And who's looking after Grandad Rog who was so ill she couldn't go on Steve's 40th Birthday holiday that she didn't want to go on anyway ? Well it's not any of the Wet Women because they are all out living it up and flashing their manky teeth at the local discount village 🙄
presumably the puppy has been dumped. on "poorly" grandad rog and they've been left to look after each other. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did we miss a toilet strop over the word 'ruddy' perhaps, after which she alleges she left the Lindt behind?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we miss a toilet strop over the word 'ruddy' perhaps, after which she alleges she left the Lindt behind?!
I think it's a glimpse into the life of Babs. She sits on the toilet and reads tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh the word “ruddy” gives me the ick.
she’s just absolutely disgusting inside and out. Who thinks of what age they’ll be when their brand new puppy (who hates them) dies?! Madness
This is Babs - she lives life in the fast (forward) lane!

Halloween on August 31st, Christmas in October, valentine's Day/Easter on boxing Day etc... Get a new puppy? "Ooh I'll be 60 when you die".

I don't understand the constant thinking ahead either it's like she's willing to age herself - that and I'm betting she's hoping on being a grandparent at 60 without considering it may not happen for various reasons 🤷

Reactions: 17
This is Babs - she lives life in the fast (forward) lane!

Halloween on August 31st, Christmas in October, valentine's Day/Easter on boxing Day etc... Get a new puppy? "Ooh I'll be 60 when you die".

I don't understand the constant thinking ahead either it's like she's willing to age herself - that and I'm betting she's hoping on being a grandparent at 60 without considering it may not happen for various reasons 🤷
Does she think this way about her parents' deaths too?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Babs doesn’t half babble some absolute .

Struggled when her kids went to school? Ah right so that’s why she did nothing but moan about them being home schooled?

Finally unpacked her clothes after a year? This gremlin spent a week washing Christmas jumpers so she’s either a liar or she’s even lazier then I originally thought she was.

Reactions: 19
I don't get Babs, sometimes she pretends she's not bothered by tattle then other times she's taking back control and clearly put out. Who'd have thought people disliking the word 'ruddy' would upset her so much. 🤷 go figure
She's the snowflakiest snowflake that ever snowflaked ❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m assuming that her speech is slurred because of medication and not because she’s pissed at 7ish on a Monday night 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 14
4 people in that house. She's bereft at leaving 3 chocolate bars to treat her family, except one of the bars is for her. So who is missing out...
Brace yourself, lindt loo-gate will be content ALL week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the Lindt chocolate saga has got at least 3 more stories & a grid post to go before she’s finished.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
4 people in that house. She's bereft at leaving 3 chocolate bars to treat her family, except one of the bars is for her. So who is missing out...
Brace yourself, lindt loo-gate will be content ALL week.
Is it just bars that she’s creating a drama/content out of? Can she not go to Tesco and replace them? I thought she was talking about the big boxes of chocolates.

Urgh the word “ruddy” gives me the ick.
she’s just absolutely disgusting inside and out. Who thinks of what age they’ll be when their brand new puppy (who hates them) dies?! Madness
soz for quoting my own post, but BABS STOP TROLLING ME! ONE RUDDY IS TOO MANY RUDDYS!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.