Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Can a clever cowbag rewrite the lyricist to Pretty Woman but change it to “Grellow Woman, walkin’ down the street, Grellow Woman the kind I don’t want to meet” in honour of Babs walking down Rodeo Drive - even though she hates that film because it has hookers in it or as Babs calls private parts action workers.
there is aPsolutely nothing I would rather spend my Saturday doing! 🤣

admittedly not my best lyrical rewrite, but just for you @Rags2Riches

🎶
Grellow woman, stompin' down the street,
Grellow woman, chompin' suitcase treats,
Grellow woman, I don't believe you: you don't tell the truth,
No one could lie as good as yo
*AnXiEtY*

Grellow woman, you're a size 18?
Grellow woman, "Brummy" KWEEN!
Grellow woman, YOU think you're lovely as can be,
But you're lonely, just like Ste
Georrrowgee

Grellow woman, huff awhile
Grellow woman, puff awhile
Grellow woman, don't try to talk AND breathe!
Grellow woman, TOO. MUCH. AIR,
Grellow woman, with luminous hair,
Grellow woman, please give make-up tips to me!
'Cause I'll feed you, sweet snacks all night,
Beige buffet babsy, at mine tonight!

Grellow woman, shufflin' by,
Grellow woman, smudge-lined eyes,
Grellow woman, don't stomp away, hey
Okay

If you need a sugary snack, okay
I guess you need to go to bed, it's late
You're usually in your pit at eight,
What do I see?
Is she bein' laid upon by Ste?
Yeah, he's preparing decaf sleepy tea,
Oh, oh, grellow woman!

💛💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

She has just posted about me and I can't get the post to load up here! Argh!!!! Anyway to clarify Babs - I said it was embarrassing to post the colouring on the internet, NOT that it was embarrassing to let them do it. Colour to your hearts content Ethan, just tell your Mum you don't want all your mates knowing every little thing you ever do because people are horrible and kids can be bloody cruel!!! She turns everything around to justify herself for being an absolutely crap Mum and cash grabbing cow!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

hd1234

Thought she was taking us all away with her ,I've had my case packed and passport in hand , cocktail in a tin in the other since 6 this morning waiting for her to come for me , apsolutely gutted she's gone without us🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240327_100320.jpg

I think this deserves a post... Tattle is appalling?! I genuinely think Mumsnet is like the worst of high school mean girls, it's an absolute bitch fest. To each other. At least the IC200000etc have Cowbag Love ❤💕🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Klp86

VIP Member
I love Disney, but anyone who wears the ears outside of the theme parks is a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Klp86

VIP Member
I’m just waiting patiently for the “well Disneyland was nice, I really enjoyed it, but it didn’t quite feel like “home” so we’re off to Orlando in the summer to make up for it. Don’t worry, I’ll take you all along with me because I’m doing it all for you. Aren’t I so lucky ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

uh no, because she very clearly specified in her vlog that she asked Erin if she still wanted a bag of tat for the plane - obviously tat and toddler toys she had already brought - and Erin was THRILLED at the idea of a colouring book, especially at the thought of being able to colour with her mummy, as babs planned to sit between the Es on the plane - presumably the usual divide & conquer technique to avoid squabbles and hair pulling. 🙄🤣

*and as a side note, I have spent more than enough to time in pysch wards to have seen millions of adult colouring books, and that axolotl that big, brave babs has coloured ALL BY HERSELF as the kids ignored her is aPsolutely NOT a page from any adult colouring book. it screams toddler. i assume because babs' meaty trotters trying to control a crayon renders her incapable of colouring Inside the lines of even the most basic picture, let alone an intricate design aimed at adults.
She's just blocked me for suggesting (very nicely I might add) that Ethan - at age 11 - may not appreciate having his colouring-in splashed all over the internet for his mates to see but apparently worrying about her boy makes me mean. Mean!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Stickladylove

Why is she writing about Steve as if she’s writing a report as his carer, telling everyone all about what he’s been up to? Honestly it’s fucking weird!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

syd81

I'm going to send her daily 10min videos of my caravan holiday in Wales... I'm just sooo glad I'll be able to take her with me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Handwash30

VIP Member
That theme park attendant was clearly just in awe of Christopher Columbabs, the first English person ever to visit the west coast of America 🙄. I can imagine her waving her creme eggs around the park, in the hopes someone would stop and gasp at the exotic fare. Trying to impress strangers with really mundane shite is a running theme in her life isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240329_141838_com.instagram.android_edit_48705465735796.jpg

I am ap-solutely mortified and cringing at this pic!
Have some shame Emma! Dressed the same as your 13 year old daughter even down to the socks and sunglasses!
I can't cope with this 😅

Also.... This thread is cracking me up, every post is gold!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Ha the only reel she shared of food in Lanzarote was genuinely the worst thing EVER. She eats absolute shit. Small meals of beige crap and snack after snack after snack. With not a vegetable in sight 🤣 No wonder she has “poorly tummy” 🙄 issues and doesn’t sleep properly (because she also doesn’t move). She will never share her weekly shop, meals out or dinners because she knows people wouldn’t be able to hold in their negative comments, and she can’t handle it.

Oh and the whole “how funny is my husband for chatting to Uber drivers and eating all his dinner” shtick is wearing very thin. Does she seriously think that’s interesting? Or in any way unique? I’m sure many many many people in the world chat to taxi drivers, and eat the dinner they paid for 🙄🤣
I found the reel on tiktok 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Stickladylove

IMG_6299.jpeg

She’s giving old style Mama June vibes these days, even down to the sausage fingers. In fact, she makes Mama June look polished…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41