Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she make it more obvious how much she did not enjoy last week? She really does hate wandering out of her comfort zone?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What kind of person gets to 46 and announces to the internet that it’s raining and her pants are soaked because she cannot, for all her packing planning, stick appropriate clothing on?!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I had a few mad conversations in London last weekend. I went to a few tourist spots and it was mad as in unexpected banter but not anything like what she imagines, I mean “randomly happens to her”

Reactions: 13
Catching up but about "Stars Hollow" - When I visited they let us out the cart to take pictures wherever we wanted (I wasn't bothered having never seen an episode of Gilmore Girls) so that'll annoy the Fat Controller. What are the chances as well that right after KWEEN BABBA THE HUTT they closed the set for filming, stop trying to make yourself feel special.

Oh and that Friends Couch... that's the one from the Reunion, not the series. Hope that helps. ✌

Reactions: 21
Why is TT wearing a denim jacket in the rain? An excuse to have to go back to the hotel by 4pm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She acts like she is the only British person the have been to Disneyland California 🥱😴

• Haha
  • Heart
So she scattered crème eggs and mini eggs around the hotel room and then had more to take into the parks with her? No wonder they needed 4 suitcases if she was taking all of that worth her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s nearly 1pm in LA. They’re in DISNEYLAND and she’s busy uploading texts from her family and old pictures. Way to live in the moment.

Also, I have two small children. We went to America two years ago over Easter. I didn’t pack one Easter egg. Just for a few from Walmart but basically told the kids be thankful for the trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1B4FB09F-4685-4F1F-907C-8D79072EDCD1.png

So they are soaked to the skin even down to Babs pants. Must be uncomfortable. If only they were staying close by to the parks so they could nip back for dry clothes and then go again 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm only just catching up after nearly 24 hours at work 🙄🤦‍♀️ but I'm Sooooooo happy it's raining on Disneyland day 🤣🤣✌👏

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Fucks sake, you fat twit, that Disney employee says the Same line to probably hundreds of people a day all making the same tit quip about the weather.

I bet you Mickey’s nut sack that his smile dropped and he mouthed “bleep” as soon as you waddled away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
treating the babettes to a babanory story for Easter, eh chubalubs? because that interaction aPsolutely did not happen. sure, the people who work at Disney have to be polite to guests, but there is no way that fairytale-esque convo about rain and ✨MaGiC✨ and smiles happened. it's far too cringe.. and of COURSE babs "wept". the kids must be totally done with her drama. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240331_211150.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
treating the babettes to a babanory story for Easter, eh chubalubs? because that interaction aPsolutely did not happen. sure, the people who work at Disney have to be polite to guests, but there is no way that fairytale-esque convo about rain and ✨MaGiC✨ and smiles happened. it's far too cringe.. and of COURSE babs "wept". the kids must be totally done with her drama. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2848477
It chucked it down when we went and we had a local guide for two days who explained how much LA needs rain due to droughts. It had rained more in a month than it had done for 4 years which was going to take them out of a drought. They said during a drought they weren't even allowed to shower for more than 2 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That theme park attendant was clearly just in awe of Christopher Columbabs, the first English person ever to visit the west coast of America 🙄. I can imagine her waving her creme eggs around the park, in the hopes someone would stop and gasp at the exotic fare. Trying to impress strangers with really mundane shite is a running theme in her life isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why do they go to some sort of Disney park every holiday? They must have been 10 times? Don’t they get bored?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.