Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got the receipts of her joining in with the Kate jokes? It would be good to store on here with all her other ‘mistakes’ that are always someone else’s fault!

Reactions: 18
Oh dear, I’ve never been there, but even I know that Venice Beach stroll in her Asda dress will be erm… interesting! I hope they don’t mind all the open drug-taking and trashy vibes. Does it mean that every time she posts her or Eth on Insta wearing those ad/gifted clothes, she’ll have to state it somewhere? What a faff!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Who the duck is she kidding? They never “go out for food” on holiday they eat tit it theme parks and get sandwiches to eat in their pits as she has to go to bed by 7pm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she done with making peri peri menosauce her personality she’s now got a new I’m going to Calafornia don’t you know personality

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This trip is going to be epic in oh so many ways, this is so far out of her comfortable size 18 zone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dislike her saying ' I will take you along with me' because it just sounds so smug and self righteous. duck off Emma with your holiday of a lifetime that tbh I would never chose to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
---
I dislike her saying ' I will take you along with me' because it just sounds so smug and self righteous. duck off Emma with your holiday of a lifetime that tbh I would never chose to do.
It’s like her showing all the paupers another dream holiday. I’ve seen a comment from a babette about going to Asda to look at the dresses after payday. She just doesn’t get what life is like for lots of people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She really does act like she is the first person to ever go to California and that she is the only person able to afford to go there.

Who on earth would take travel advice from her, all she does is follow the scent of food around a man made site, acting as if she's not eaten for 24 hours and then go lie in her bed from 6pm every evening.

It's the complete opposite of what most people do on holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she going on holiday? 🙄 why has this holiday build up been the worst I can ever remember

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she going on holiday? 🙄 why has this holiday build up been the worst I can ever remember
I think she is panicking like crazy because it is all unknown. She has banged on about going to Disneyland and they have added a trip to Universal on too but this is not going to be anything like their typical safe fortnight to Florida and she knows it!
She’s probably read all the bits on here about not having a car and the overall safety of LA day or night and is actually 💩 her pants (thankfully we know she has packed spares).
I’m pleased I have some leave booked in so I can sit back and watch this fall apart 🍿

• Haha
Where in nonna's kitchen does she think she looks healthy, fit and strong & why doesn't a doctor intervene?

1000033988.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does she know how rough and run down Hollywood is outside of the Walk of Fame🙈🙈.

Her safe Florida bubble doesn’t exist in LA. She’s going to hate it but will never admit it. She’ll just let the odd comment slip like she did the last trip when she threw a tantrum over her family running away from her and got upset people no longer dress like toddlers in the parks.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Does she know how rough and run down Hollywood is outside of the Walk of Fame🙈🙈.

Her safe Florida bubble doesn’t exist in LA. She’s going to hate it but will never admit it. She’ll just let the odd comment slip like she did the last trip when she threw a tantrum over her family running away from her and got upset people no longer dress like toddlers in the parks.
OMG, has she done any research? She’s going to have some sights to explain to them sheltered kids of hers if she goes wondering around Hollywood at night.

She doesn't do nights or meals out as someone earlier said , they'll be in the room at 7:00pm smacking on sugar and Rice Krispie squares with no nutritious meal on the horizon. So disgusting that she won't allow anyone to eat out & experience a bit of the culture .

• Heart
She doesn't do nights or meals out as someone earlier said , they'll be in the room at 7:00pm smacking on sugar and Rice Krispie squares with no nutritious meal on the horizon. So disgusting that she won't allow anyone to eat out & experience a bit of the culture .
Probably for the best in this case if she thinks evenings in tit hole Hollywood is a brag.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.