Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much aggression that she’s practically red in the face. All the comments saying “we break up on Thursday” why is she replying “I’m sorry!”. What’s there to be sorry about?!

Does she realise that friends don’t have to have the EXACT same likes? Maybe I’m being too harsh on Babs but it’s rude and dismissive to so blatantly say she hates the thing her friend built her career on.

What if tamingtwins so I hate greedy people who stink around in their pyjamas all day and smash their big yellow heads on Easter eggs so no idea how we became friends.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So much aggression that she’s practically red in the face. All the comments saying “we break up on Thursday” why is she replying “I’m sorry!”. What’s there to be sorry about?!

Does she realise that friends don’t have to have the EXACT same likes? Maybe I’m being too harsh on Babs but it’s rude and dismissive to so blatantly say she hates the thing her friend built her career on.

What if tamingtwins so I hate greedy people who stink around in their pyjamas all day and smash their big yellow heads on Easter eggs so no idea how we became friends.
And that's why taming twins is going places whereas our Babs is stuck in a swamp somewhere near Harbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Speaking of swamps another free gift from the reputable company known as lush she just had to give the brat something! Brags you truly are a swamp donkey

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if Babs has mentioned it, but she’s going on holiday soon….

…FFS BabsBragalot or what... I hope she has a $hit a time as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations on another fine win @GingerWhinger - you've won an all-inclusive stay in a fancy TooMuchAir-B-N-B in Harbs. Please leave it in the state you found it upon checking out and DON'T touch the Easter eggs or the owner will smash y'face in (jokes!)
Too Much Air! I can't cope, it's too much, is the bathroom floor big enough for a lie down?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wait, she's SO desperate to brag about her Cali trip that she is actually filming reels pretending she has forgotten when Easter is, with faux panic that she has booked their holiday prior to the kids school holiday solely so she can remind the babettes that she is GOING TO CALIFORNIA. give it a bleeping rest, babs. her endless bragging makes me feel physically sick.

and not only that, but children in the world are being starved - children that babs referenced once with a caption that she wished she and Sharky could save them all, before immediately returning to her usual turning and showing off - plus kids in the UK will be going without even the most basic Easter egg due to financial struggles, yet babs is bragging about buying replacement eggs every other day, because her and Steve are eating them as snacks, plus buying additional eggs to waste as she rehashes the annual reel where she cracks eggs open with her oversized forehead. she is utterly disgusting. the amount of food she buys - and wastes - solely for the sake of content, not to mention Hello Fresh freebies with meals that, once cooked, are immediately scraped into the bin - all food and treats that could be donated to a food bank and help feed hungry children, yet babs would rather film herself bragging about her ability to buy expensive food and then waste it, smearing chocolate all over her jowls and complaining that a chocolate egg isn't solid biscuit because she is unable to read the packaging. she is a despicable excuse for a human. 😡

• Heart
Prattling on about biscuits for days last week, now it’s polls about dusters! FFS! Talk about desperation.

Looking forward to another shitshow of a holiday. Can’t wait for the really original airport reel of Brum vs Cali 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yellow dusters eh Bab? After all yellow is your fave colour-hair, Skin and teeth for starters. And can we just take a moment to study the face of Skin and me 😱?
Screenshot_20240322_161812.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How are Babs and Sarah Rossi friends?

What do they have in common?

How can Sarah get her privilege so right and Babs get it so wrong?

One of the mysteries of the universe that one!

• Heart
IMG_4758.jpeg

One of the most horrifying things I’ve seen on the internet in a long time 🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How are Babs and Sarah Rossi friends?

What do they have in common?

How can Sarah get her privilege so right and Babs get it so wrong?

One of the mysteries of the universe that one!
I don’t think these people are her real friends. I suspect they tolerate her at events.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder what hideous nails she’ll have for Disney? no doubt something poorly applied, wonky with a couple of hangnails

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is Emma going to mention Kate Middleton having cancer? Seeing as she’s gladly acknowledged her disappearance.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.