Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Friends - Joey and Chandler have an All By Myself moment when Joey moves out. Chandler sits by the window in his place, Joey sits by the water feature in his new apartment.
The window Babs is at is where Rachel sits and I think it rains when Ross sleeps with the girl from the copy place - U2 With or Without You is played (until Rachel tells the radio DJ what Ross did!)
So yeah Babs - not quite right. Like everything you try to do, you make it shit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Handwash30

VIP Member
The photos look like promo pics for a new series of Benidorm.

How does she manage to look out of place in literally any given situation. Such an odd little family.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
The Disney ears and suitcases?!? Reaaaallllyy?? Like I know people do it, and I saw lots in Orlando, but LA?? No thanks.

If she tells me one more time she’s going to take me along….🤬🤬🤬 I don’t want to go on holiday with you Babs. You’re an awful, braggy, condescending twat. And I would bet everything I own that you will make LA look shit. Because every holiday you go on, looks shit! And to be fair, LA was a shithole when I went there anyway 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just looked at her stories and all I can gather is that they’ve paid THOUSANDS of pounds to 1.go to a beach that’s like a beach near their house 2.sit in really expensive Ubers in traffic jams 3.play on the kind of park equipment you can find in most places in the UK 4.drink average beer in a slightly themed “Irish” pub 5.not sleep.
Wow. Awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

zebby

VIP Member
Babs, here's something for you to think about at 3am/on your flight back/next time you read about the dark web/child p*&n/child s*xu*l abuse.

Nobody gives a monkey about little E's colouring. Maybe don't share it on an open platform, but if E is happy for you to share it (you have asked him, haven't you?) then that's fine. The damage is done now, all the other kids who are going to use this as bullying material will have committed it to their memory, or at least know there is more coming along soon.

What I think we're all concerned about is that AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT OF YOU READING THIS some/lots of peedough files are looking/altering and doing 'other things' with YOUR CHILDREN'S IMAGES. PAST AND PRESENT. They don't need the child in front of them to be abusers. Especially when it's handed to them on a digital plate.

And while I'm here, stating the f'ing obvious - NANNY SAN/GRANDAD ROG/CLAIRE - you are endorsing and reinforcing this behaviour. I haven't listed you STEPHEN cos y'know...you should be fighting hand over fist to protect those children but you're not. Your photos show a man that is in an abusive relationship, again, it doesn't have to be physical to be DV.

It breaks my heart to think of the danger those children are put in on a daily basis by the 2 people who should be protecting them the strongest. But hey, ignore me, I'm just an online troll or whatever you want to call me.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Never mentions Steven's snoring at home, only when away on holiday, all in one room. Why could that possibly be?🤔

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
CA91A796-CB15-45A3-8BBA-B0433825101B.png
1630AC25-42BB-407A-8F63-8E7AFBF2E060.png

2 minute muck about with the brightness settings on her middle of the night toilet trip photo, then another 2 minute search for virgins most popular Anaheim hotel……
Sheraton Park Anaheim. Same picture behind her fat head

• Haha
  • Wow

Itscharlibaby

There’s currently a thread on mumsnet about influencers embarrassing their kids, turns out it’s about the grellow one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

muscadet

Chatty Member
He's allowed one day of his holiday to do what he chooses, you know that's not a marriage Babs that's a conservatorship
---
Nothing gives me the rage more than those heart sunglasses which are not only ugly and stupid but have no uv protection what so ever 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stickladylove

IMG_6332.jpeg

Shit! Going to have to get the kids to move the stash, it’s looking far too much like one of Wet San’s ceremonial displays in front of the gas fire 😂

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Ok, cowbags, I've seen a lot of comments on here since the start of the shit holiday about Babs lying about shoes, lying about sleeping arrangements with Sharky at home etc...

I think you should all rein it in perhaps, given that Emma has told us countless times that she doesn't lie. Ok? She NEVER lies.

Why would she?!

I think "non" (haha) of you know her heart. Or her soul

If you know you know 😂

p.s. Babs is a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Fucks sake, you fat twat, that Disney employee says the Same line to probably hundreds of people a day all making the same shit quip about the weather.

I bet you Mickey’s nut sack that his smile dropped and he mouthed “cunt” as soon as you waddled away.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
They only went there so she could prove to Tattle that they weren't in bed by tea time eating toddler snacks. Actually, she probably asked the first table she came to if Ste could pose with their dinner and then photo taken, they trooped back to the hotel to watch Netflix and eat pre-planned snacks (it will all be on the spreadsheet) for their dinner. There is no proof from that photo that any of them ate anything!!!
Nah that cheesecake factory is at the grove where the golden girl was shopping so they went there at lunchtime before Uber ing to crack alley to get photos with Britneys walk of fame star and then hiking the 4 minutes to Ethan’s card shop. They were back at the hotel late afternoon so she could get her family to take photos of her with her tits out by the pool to post to strangers for validation. Dinner will be some Cheetos from the 7-11

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don’t think she will mention anything, I said earlier today this is Babs’ world and we just live in it.
Tomorrow is travel day in her diary and that is the content she will produce 😬
She always comes out with some wanky comment like “ I want this to be a happy place”
I mean if her dads liver transplant didn’t get a mention except to say he was poorly as if he had had flu or something and wet wipes dad dying didn’t stop her from demanding they still go to euro Disney then Kate’s got no chance 🤷‍♀️

The truth is she’s a self obsessed narc who is terrified of having a real opinion about anything in case some of her dimwit followers don’t like it and unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 39