Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Tik Tok family have been paid #gifted to travel to LA with their children for a road trip - she will be taking any inspiration from them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When is she going and how long for, babs gets jet lag going to B & M so how she’ll cope with an 11 hour flight I’m here for, it’s the kids they will have school with terrible jet lag if she’s going for a fortnight, I’ve never known anyone do LA for two weeks either 10 days max but we all know babas is bigger at everything you only need to have seen last nights Saturday night takeaway vid to know it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
⚡NEWSFLASH ⚡

Hey Birmingham/Worcester/Solihull folk .. its just been on the local news there was an earthquake last night , people living in Harbs phoned the police because their house and everything inside moved during an episode of Ant & Dec.

Seismologists are yet to confirm if this true.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
⚡NEWSFLASH ⚡

Hey Birmingham/Worcester/Solihull folk .. its just been on the local news there was an earthquake last night , people living in Harbs phoned the police because their house and everything inside moved during an episode of Ant & Dec.

Seismologists are yet to confirm if this true.
Dead 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am fully confused at the realistic try on crappy reel, California outfit inspired is exactly the same as all her other reels??? Same crappy dresses with belts, the only difference is the size of her belly wobbling underneath! 😂😂😂 she looks absolutely bleeping awful! And she keeps dragging the boy in front of her to cover her ginormous Shrek belly! As for limp biscuit and his red scabby elbows??? Everything about his is just pathetic! Even his elbows 😂😂😂😂
I thought she preferred to wear shorts and t-shirts at Disney now anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_6299.jpeg

She’s giving old style Mama June vibes these days, even down to the sausage fingers. In fact, she makes Mama June look polished…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't think she's going for 2 weeks as she didn't go yesterday,,,,, I think 10 days now! There's aPsolutely no way the Ex Teacher would let the brat and the boy miss even a second of school.

Reactions: 20
Although they did come back from New York on a Sunday and then straight back to school the next day so who knows. That was a few years ago maybe early 2020

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg how lucky are we; I’m sooooo grateful Emma is taking US on holidays with her so many times! Wow! So thankful

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The Disney ears and suitcases?!? Reaaaallllyy?? Like I know people do it, and I saw lots in Orlando, but LA?? No thanks.

If she tells me one more time she’s going to take me along….🤬🤬🤬 I don’t want to go on holiday with you Babs. You’re an awful, braggy, condescending twit. And I would bet everything I own that you will make LA look tit. Because every holiday you go on, looks tit! And to be fair, LA was a shithole when I went there anyway 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
5 suitcases for 4 of them? Wonder if one is empty for her to bring even more tat back?
It’s full of snacks. Oh and Easter eggs 🙄 So yes, by this time on Wednesday it’ll be empty and she’ll be filling it with American snacks to bring home 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They look like a group of raving simpletons in their ears and all their Mickey gear. People will be asking if they’re sure they’re on the right plane.

My family and I all like football, but we don’t give a shiny shite about looking at random stadiums whilst on holiday. That’s all babs - graciously allocating an hour to “the boys” so she can tick them off her list and smugly claim they got to do something they liked too. Even though nobody wanted or asked for it.

Bon voyage babs, don’t rush back you fat ugly duck. 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope for her sake she has her DVT tights on with all the additional weight she’s carrying.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.