Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh beauts how is she going to manage to stay up till midnight so she can post for peak 7am here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean. Are the loud character suitcases wholly necessary?

they scream “we are a FUN FAMILY! Honest!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Plane just about to leave Greenland airspace, then into Canada then on to the USA. 3h50 left. Would love to be a fly in that plane!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plane just about to leave Greenland airspace, then into Canada then on to the USA. 3h50 left. Would love to be a fly in that plane!
"Greenland. Green land. Is there a place called Greenland Steven? Did I just make that up? Is it a Brummy thing? Like Barnt Green?"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it a land where they just wear green? Or buy green food but not to pick the food or eat the food just green is it Wednesday or did I just make that up? Loves ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So its9.11pm uk time and she’s still got 3 hours of so flying. Then get through the airport and travel to the hotel. She’ll never cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So its9.11pm uk time and she’s still got 3 hours of so flying. Then get through the airport and travel to the hotel. She’ll never cope!
The Jetlag is going to ruin this holiday for her. I'm pretty hard-core at surviving on very little sleep as a result of years and years of day to night shifts 😴 and even I struggle with the West Coast of USA time difference! And it'll be 8 hours difference when they return as our clocks move forward next weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Jetlag is going to ruin this holiday for her. I'm pretty hard-core at surviving on very little sleep as a result of years and years of day to night shifts 😴 and even I struggle with the West Coast of USA time difference! And it'll be 8 hours difference when they return as our clocks move forward next weekend!
Obvs it will be blamed on the menopause 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
LAX is the worst USA Airport that I have ever experienced arriving,in queues for over 4 hours with tired, hot and ratty people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
LAX is the worst USA Airport that I have ever experienced arriving,in queues for over 4 hours with tired, hot and ratty people.
Oh yes, I completely forgot about this, LAX is awful, way worse than any other US customs I've ever experienced, and I've done JFK and MCO 🤣. The queues were insane! By the time they get out of the airport and to their hotel it will probably be about 4am UK time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she telling us she has got her son who is about to start secondary school a little plushie treat for Easter??? 😂😂😂 no words! Also if you click the burn chums link the engagement levels are so piss poor I don’t know why she bothers!😂 not even 100 people interacting on some of her posts in the chat 😂 0.05% interaction rate 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's nearly 11pm there and she must be exhausted. But I bet she's screaming at her family that she will need to post for 7am our time, for her people. The bragging must not end.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t it be amazing if she lost her phone or couldn’t get any coverage for the whole holiday 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
uh no, because she very clearly specified in her vlog that she asked Erin if she still wanted a bag of tat for the plane - obviously tat and toddler toys she had already brought - and Erin was THRILLED at the idea of a colouring book, especially at the thought of being able to colour with her mummy, as babs planned to sit between the Es on the plane - presumably the usual divide & conquer technique to avoid squabbles and hair pulling. 🙄🤣

*and as a side note, I have spent more than enough to time in pysch wards to have seen millions of adult colouring books, and that axolotl that big, brave babs has coloured ALL BY HERSELF as the kids ignored her is aPsolutely NOT a page from any adult colouring book. it screams toddler. i assume because babs' meaty trotters trying to control a crayon renders her incapable of colouring Inside the lines of even the most basic picture, let alone an intricate design aimed at adults.
She's just blocked me for suggesting (very nicely I might add) that Ethan - at age 11 - may not appreciate having his colouring-in splashed all over the internet for his mates to see but apparently worrying about her boy makes me mean. Mean!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
We went to LA in October, and the flight was a killer. I sat on the bed at 7pm to wait for the bathroom and woke up the next day at 5am!

She’ll definitely have had a mummy meltdown or 2 after spending 20 hours solid with the E’s, they’re usually banished to rooms by 6pm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do pre clearance in Ireland and it literally took 3 minutes last time as I timed it so well

Reactions: 6
I’m lucky enough to have travelled all over the world and we lived in the USA for several years- and honestly I found flying from the West coast to UK an absolute killer every time! And I say that as someone who has done it a lot and wasn’t really bothered by jet lag! She will be exhausted and no doubt snapping at her kids.
She goes to bed at 8pm!! She will have been up for HOURS and LAX can take ages to clear customs. I hope she is miserable!
Oh I’ve just remembered they haven’t hired a car!! So they’ve got to get an Uber/taxi to their hotel! I really hope she’s fucked up in some way and their hotel is miles away from Disney and they can’t make rope drop(😩) etc! I want her to have a bleeping awful time because she is a bleeping horrible human being. And she’s fat and ugly! So there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She's just blocked me for suggesting (very nicely I might add) that Ethan - at age 11 - may not appreciate having his colouring-in splashed all over the internet for his mates to see but apparently worrying about her boy makes me mean. Mean!!!

Welcome to the group. She does so many embarrassing things to her children. Unless they become money grabbing materialistic like Emma they will dislike her when they are older .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m lucky enough to have travelled all over the world and we lived in the USA for several years- and honestly I found flying from the West coast to UK an absolute killer every time! And I say that as someone who has done it a lot and wasn’t really bothered by jet lag! She will be exhausted and no doubt snapping at her kids.
She goes to bed at 8pm!! She will have been up for HOURS and LAX can take ages to clear customs. I hope she is miserable!
Oh I’ve just remembered they haven’t hired a car!! So they’ve got to get an Uber/taxi to their hotel! I really hope she’s fucked up in some way and their hotel is miles away from Disney and they can’t make rope drop(😩) etc! I want her to have a bleeping awful time because she is a bleeping horrible human being. And she’s fat and ugly! So there!
She's staying in two different hotels she said so she's nearer to things, but I agree with you. There will be no getting to Disney at early as she usually does even with jetlag waking her up early.

I've only been to LAX once and was shocked at how long the queue was at customs. I had been really sick on the flight over and those hours felt like days, and then it was a long car journey to the hotel. She's in for a bit shock and I can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.