Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves Queing? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Of course she does... Because it involves standing still and doing nothing!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Best day of her life but she doesn’t even follow the man, and he’s not tagged in her photos. And we all know Babs loves a celebrity tag.

I think she made a fool of herself, she clearly wasn’t that bothered about him before and suddenly he’s this big deal because it’s something for her to show off about.

I’m sure he was polite as it was expected he would meet fans of the show but you know Babs will have taken it too far, insisting on multiple photos, bothering him twice, telling him odd things - just basically squawking in his face.
She doesn’t follow anyone from vanderpump rules… like I said yesterday such a huge fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She loves Queing? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Of course she does... Because it involves standing still and doing nothing!!!
I don’t know that sounds a bit much effort for our ten tonne twit 😂
I’m amazed she hasn’t got a mobility scooter for getting around the parks…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure someone said that they had commented that Babs shouldn’t be putting little E’s colouring online NOT that it was embarrassing that he was doing colouring?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Babs, why are you even addressing the colouring? You're on your bloody holidays. Put your phone away and enjoy it. Good god, putting validation off strangers on the internet over time with your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thought about it for 11 hours? Didn’t she say she fell asleep 3 minutes into the Barbie movie?

Regardless toughen up butter chops. It really doesn’t matter what a child enjoys, what matters is giving them privacy because they don’t have the capacity to consent to what adults share about them.

The fact she’s still thinking about this and posting for validation is Babs all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sure someone said that they had commented that Babs shouldn’t be putting little E’s colouring online NOT that it was embarrassing that he was doing colouring?
100% she read here, but is now twisting it. No one said he shouldn’t be colouring, just that she shouldn’t be sharing it online.
Babs put your phone down, you’re on holiday you stupid embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
imagine going on the holiday of a lifetime, and spending the overwhelming majority of your time staring at your phone, searching for photos of actresses to like yourself to - nobody is confusing you with Carrie babs, in exactly the same way that NOBODY thought that reality TV Z-lister you stalked was Shamrock 🙄 - setting your alarm to ensure you are awake at 7am UK time to post dull content, and spending half the night shut in the bathroom alone, replying to comments with 😘 emojis.

you may as well have gone to Weston babs, saved yourself a load of money to spend on tat, and shared photos of Sharky skipping gleefully along the beach - because, as always, you have succeeded in your talent of making California look like the most boring place on earth.

she will have no memories of the actual holiday - just the fake, posed photos she took for the sake of social media, no candid shots of special memories, because the sole reason she glance sup from her phone is to film content. and as much as she claims she wears those frumpy frocks for the sake of her big,brave girl over the age of 45, wearing bright colours and clashing patterns for the sake of "style" - and the "fashion" of grown women dressing like toddlers, which is yet another trend that she INVENTED 🙄 - everyone knows that she opts for those frocks over a practical tee and leggings combo so she has an excuse to sit on the sidelines and watch Steve and the kids have fun on the holiday SHE treated them too, without having to ever participate, while treating HERSELF to a mountain of sugary snacks ot eat while she scrolls social media. all the LUCK in the world couldn't make me feel jealous of babs' miserable existence - i only feel pity for her. what a sad little life, babs. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I must have said it before but the stark contrast between taming twins' US break is just night and day! She's currently in New Orleans.
How can Emma get it so half arsed and wrong?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thought about it on the plane for 11 hours and is still thinking about it five days later. If she wasn’t so bothered why bring it up now? She’s also twisted the narrative here. The concern from somebody was about his peers bullying him for it because his mum has splashed it all over the internet. It wasn’t about the fact they were doing it, you do you, but about the fact she was sharing it and making it bullying fodder. The justification for it to her followers is falling on deaf ears; it’s the other 12 year olds at his school that she needs to be talking to

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is just a giant twit isn't she!

No one would know that her son does colouring in as a hobby, if she could keep her giant gob shut!

She's spent this holiday trying to keep up with UK time so she can post on social media, instead of enjoying the trip.

What an absolute prick

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Babs, why are you even addressing the colouring? You're on your bloody holidays. Put your phone away and enjoy it. Good god, putting validation off strangers on the internet over time with your family.
You know there’s been a meltdown or 10 in the last 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing that really annoyed me on that nearly hour long snooze fest was that she said they need lollies to help their ears pop, have they never heard of holding your nose and blowing like a normal human?
Also she keeps calling the kids ‘children’ as if they are babies, imagine having your mum pack for you when you’re at secondary school? How embarrassing for them

Reactions: 20
Who do they never go out to eat like normal people?!!! Every holiday its all snacks and fast food often in the hotel room?! Such weird behaviour! Just go out to eat like a normal person you absolute twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She has just posted about me and I can't get the post to load up here! Argh!!!! Anyway to clarify Babs - I said it was embarrassing to post the colouring on the internet, NOT that it was embarrassing to let them do it. Colour to your hearts content Ethan, just tell your Mum you don't want all your mates knowing every little thing you ever do because people are horrible and kids can be bloody cruel!!! She turns everything around to justify herself for being an absolutely crap Mum and cash grabbing cow!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She needs to up the attention and interactions hence the sob story 😢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought about it on the plane for 11 hours and is still thinking about it five days later. If she wasn’t so bothered why bring it up now? She’s also twisted the narrative here. The concern from somebody was about his peers bullying him for it because his mum has splashed it all over the internet. It wasn’t about the fact they were doing it, you do you, but about the fact she was sharing it and making it bullying fodder. The justification for it to her followers is falling on deaf ears; it’s the other 12 year olds at his school that she needs to be talking to
Ethan seems like such a lovely lad but you can see him getting some right abuse when he gets to the 'big' school if she carries on like this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.