Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn if she was honest that she isn't an 18 anymore nobody would even care. There are bigger women on the internet, for example Laura Adlington, who dress really well and totally own their size. It's the magic mirror and clever angles in half the photos and then all of a sudden we get a pic where she looks like at least a size 22-24 then she shrinks again. I know we can all have a bad picture taken but there are too many of Babs for them to be bad angles, the good pics are definitely the fakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would SWEAR they had horror themed wedding tables because they like horror so much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
059C51ED-7EE6-4DB8-AF17-FDDE66B116C5.png

And in todays tale of Ste being the only family member that eats we have pizza and fizzy juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would SWEAR they had horror themed wedding tables because they like horror so much?
She did say Batman table so maybe it was just one as Babs wouldn’t lie 🤥
I’m sure they didn’t plan a horror wedding but it just looked like that was the theme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha, the realisation she's ruining every pic with her V sign & her family getting annoyed...actually Babs its just you, you are ruining every pic. Hope that helps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm really surprised she hasn't stolen Ste's sperm and had another baby just for engagement. Can you imagine the posts - I thought I had completed Peri Menopause but really I was eight months pregnant and the whole family had to lie on me in the shower!!!!
urgh, that was a mental image i did NOT need while eating my lunch. 🤢🤢

tbh, i think babs would have a hard job getting her trotters on any of Shamrock's swimmers, as stealing it without his knowledge would involve sneaking into very close proximity with the husband she is proud to never share a sofa with - let alone a bed 🙄 - and given his supposed talent at sniffing out Irish pubs, even while he is sleeping i think his heightened sense of smell would alert him to babs' presence.

plus there is no way babs could manage to inseminate herself without Steve's assistant - even post-tampongate, she isn't even able to remove her own welly boots without help, so impregnating herself would be a challenge beyond babs' capabilities. which is a huge relief tbh, given that she would demand one of the Es film the process - if she was was gonna have a content baby, she sure as hell wouldn't miss the opportunity to create content from the content baby's creation! that poor baby would be exploited before it even existed. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240329_141838_com.instagram.android_edit_48705465735796.jpg

I am ap-solutely mortified and cringing at this pic!
Have some shame Emma! Dressed the same as your 13 year old daughter even down to the socks and sunglasses!
I can't cope with this 😅

Also.... This thread is cracking me up, every post is gold!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Erin looks painfully awkward in that GG reel. she is clearly uncomfortable to participate in babs' reel, inwardly cringing both at feeling forced to pose and smile and also dreading the humiliation when she goes back to school, knowing all her classmates have witnessed every detail of her holiday, including all the cringe photos of her dad being infantalised by her mother. 🤦🏻‍♂️

and what's the deal with her being so dismissive of Ethan and whatever creative video he is planning? any opportunity to be cruel about her little boy. ffs babs, he is likely doing it specifically because he thinks he will receive some positive attention if he shows an interest in creating content, in the same way that babs has proudly shared some of Erin's capcut reels, yet she cannot restrain herself from mocking him. he's grown up being expected to pose for her photos on demand and forced to participate in reels - the least she could do is pose for the photos he wants, without sharing every single one with a caption implying he is nothing but an irritation, forcing her to put her phone down for a few seconds. guaranteed the video he creates will be aft more engaging than any of babs' dull, repetitive content - yet she won't be able to wait to share it in her stories with a caption mocking his attempts. he does not deserve that little boy. 😡😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Not wanting to Bafend at all, but Rachel sits at the window while With Or Without You plays in the episode where she and Ross go on a break.

Don’t think you see Rachel’s shoes though but I’d bet my house that there’s no strain on the laces.

And since when has she mentioned Friends? Maybe when she’s asking please name the show she’s wondering if someone can tell her what set she’s actually sitting on?
Yeah but she’s picked the song ‘all by myself’, so a totally different scene. She needed to just not try and recreate anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get ridiculously pissed off when the fat cuntroller offers to take us all with her on her holidays but I’m so glad she does as I wouldn’t miss this tit show for the world.
One of my favourite bits so far today is Babs revealing she adores superheroes and that she and flatpack had a Batman table at their wedding ✌
I thought the tables at their wedding were horror film themed? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That twinning photo is just tragic. Big E must be cringing so hard inside. My daughter is the same age as E and I’m younger than Babs but would never EVER dream of twinning with her like that. Why can’t she let her children be their own person? Why is she so scared of missing out? Anyone would think she had a really bad childhood with the way she behaves as an adult, it’s bizarre.
My husband would think I’d lost the plot if I dressed exactly like our daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure the GG sites will have lived up to her expectations. There was a specidic Stars Hallow tour that people could actually enter Lukes diner etc…I’m convinced that’s what she THOUGHT she was getting but instead got a studio tour. I mean, the Friends couch on the street is a little meh. The ‘Friends Experience’ that’s around UK/Ireland these last few months seems to have been much better.

Reactions: 19
Happy Good Friday cow bags! I’m currently sat in heaving traffic on the m25 and it’s still more fun than her holiday of a lifetime 😂
Just been to the big Tesco and didn't feel the need to film any part of it, or exploit my mum who was with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah but she’s picked the song ‘all by myself’, so a totally different scene. She needed to just not try and recreate anything!
I know, proof that she hasn’t got a clue. The two songs and their accompanying scenes are memorable to Friends fans.

Reactions: 17
Why do her feet make me want to heave.! So much wrong the sandles, the pale pasty skin, the cankles and the way her feet are to fat for them sandles

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do her feet make me want to heave.! So much wrong the sandles, the pale pasty skin, the cankles and the way her feet are to fat for them sandles
I think she’s ’sized up’ in those shitwater sandals cos her feet are so fat. But means she has loads of space at end of her toes!!
She looks awful in whatever she wears.
Another bleeping ‘ haul’ video of crap from the gift shop. Yawn…..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.