Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that she doesn’t say where she is staying as if she’s a star and has to be secretive so fans don’t track her down, what does she think will happen if people know where she is whilst she is there 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Doesn’t care about safety/privacy at home though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious that she doesn’t say where she is staying as if she’s a star and has to be secretive so fans don’t track her down, what does she think will happen if people know where she is whilst she is there 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She would be mobbed by hundreds if not thousands of women thanking her for inspiring them to wear a swimming costume

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My favourite accounts on tiktok are 'what I ate' ones and I think she would get good engagement if she shared their meals each day. People like to see food. Especially if they are planning on going there for a holiday. Missing a trick again Babs.

Reactions: 21
My favourite accounts on tiktok are 'what I ate' ones and I think she would get good engagement if she shared their meals each day. People like to see food. Especially if they are planning on going there for a holiday. Missing a trick again Babs.
Problem is when Babs shows her eating the food. She's gross. The Lays tiktok annoyed me more than it should!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s only so many times you could look at oven chips and dippers though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does feel it necessary to mention there’s a Walgreens nearby?! And it’s WALGREENS not WALLgreens you dumb witch. It’s a pharmacy that also sells endless snacks sweets make up etc. But of all the things she mentions it’s a pharmacy chain ?!
But then when you basically eat snacks and not proper meals I guess it’s handy to have snacks nearby!
I cannot get over the fact that she never talks about where they eat! The Cheesecake factory story was one of VERY few posts about food.
For someone who is supposedly body confident and says size doesn’t matter, she has a very weird outlook on food. Happy to share the HUGE of amounts of sugary snacks and drinks she consumes but never posts a pic of an e tire meal or them at a restaurant. Surely one of the highlights of being on holiday is eating in different places?! It’s very odd behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she doesn't share food because she thinks she will be judged as she is absolutely not body confident!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those pics of her in the swimsuit are bloody awful not because of her body but because the swimsuit doesn’t fit!

Reactions: 31
I wonder if she doesn’t share what she eats so she can blame peri peri menosauce for her “tummy getting a little squidgier”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha the only reel she shared of food in Lanzarote was genuinely the worst thing EVER. She eats absolute tit. Small meals of beige crap and snack after snack after snack. With not a vegetable in sight 🤣 No wonder she has “poorly tummy” 🙄 issues and doesn’t sleep properly (because she also doesn’t move). She will never share her weekly shop, meals out or dinners because she knows people wouldn’t be able to hold in their negative comments, and she can’t handle it.

Oh and the whole “how funny is my husband for chatting to Uber drivers and eating all his dinner” shtick is wearing very thin. Does she seriously think that’s interesting? Or in any way unique? I’m sure many many many people in the world chat to taxi drivers, and eat the dinner they paid for 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ha the only reel she shared of food in Lanzarote was genuinely the worst thing EVER. She eats absolute tit. Small meals of beige crap and snack after snack after snack. With not a vegetable in sight 🤣 No wonder she has “poorly tummy” 🙄 issues and doesn’t sleep properly (because she also doesn’t move). She will never share her weekly shop, meals out or dinners because she knows people wouldn’t be able to hold in their negative comments, and she can’t handle it.

Oh and the whole “how funny is my husband for chatting to Uber drivers and eating all his dinner” shtick is wearing very thin. Does she seriously think that’s interesting? Or in any way unique? I’m sure many many many people in the world chat to taxi drivers, and eat the dinner they paid for 🙄🤣
I found the reel on tiktok 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I found the reel on tiktok 😉
This is the saddest day of eating ever!!!!!

Also she doesn’t drink (especially wine) but here she is drinking wine.

I have a friend who is overweight and she doesn’t eat properly at all. Skips meals all the time etc as she’s ‘busy’ her eating habits are so poor that she’s just not nourishing her body properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always laugh at the pronounciation of "meaT" and "fruiT" along with "chipSSS" in that tik tok!
She sounds uncomfortable throughout the whole thing, probably picked the healthiest options she could stomach for the sake of the TikTok. That single piece of fwooT was doing some heavy lifting.

I hate the way she says “awound by the poooohl”, not once, but twice. Thick, ugly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That reel has to be a pisstake - nobody eats that much crap in a day. Doughnut and churros for breakfast? Pasta and pizza for lunch? Then a kiddy sized veg burger and a handful of chips as dinner? Then sweets and crisps after dinner on the balcony...
Other than the slice of melon and pineapple for breakfast this is totally devoid of any decent nutrients.
It's no wonder she's doubled in size in the last decade if this is what she's fuelled by.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.