Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gawdy impractical popsy jumpsuit!!!!! We have two huge suitcases for a family of four, why does she have so many? So over the top! I feel sorry for the poor sods sitting next to her, no doubt she’ll be screaming about something mundane in next to no time

Reactions: 20
Oh can’t she just duck off and not post for 2 weeks. Thought she didn’t post on Sundays?! Just couldn’t resist the opportunity to show off. Why are they taking so much luggage?! What sort of idiot puts all the shoes in ONE suitcase?
God I really dislike her and I try very hard not to hate anyone. I hope she trips over her fat feet at ‘ rope drop’ and breaks a fat ankle, I hope her tour of ‘StarsHollow’ is cancelled and I hope it pisses down and she is cold and miserable.
I hope Ethan has a great time but hope the rest of them have a bleeping awful time.
Whatever she shows us will be utter tit.
A reel of them ‘ jumping’ and hey Presto! they’re in LA , a room tour where the fat twit cannot remember the word for drawer or some such tit, a tour of The Dollar tree store , shopping for endless snacks at Target, a breathless Babs waddling round Disney making is all feel seasick with her appalling camera skills, followed by Babs declaring she will share details about the hotel when they’ve left cos of … you know….. safety! (However showing her kids bedrooms, underwear etc is fine ……)
God she’s just beyond awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
TT looking like she's had enough of Bab's tit. Video in car and airport photo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TT looking like she's had enough of Bab's tit. Video in car and airport photo
I have a daughter the same age as big E and the more I think about it, the more I think that their relationship is not normal. Teenagers naturally want more freedom and to have time alone with their friends. I have no interest in spending time with a group of teenage girls so why is Babs so keen to impose and influence those relationships? It’s all because she has no other meaningful relationships in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The shoe suitcase sounds like another one of her made up bullshit calamities. She finds herself in a new “hilarious” pickle any time she travels anywhere somehow 🙄 I’m only surprised it wasn’t a case full of pants this time, for added comedy value.

Her car screaming is beyond annoying, it’s plain dangerous actually. I’d love to see her drive 70mph down a motorway to London with someone screeching down her earhole the entire time. That useless bleep Ste is forever having mishaps and accidents on his bike, clumsy streak of piss that he is. I’d be dead silent and hanging on for dear life if I were in a car with him at the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love Disney, but anyone who wears the ears outside of the theme parks is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Forever grateful that she's taking her Babette's along . Those sad fuckers have paid for you go by watching your relentlessly boring repetitive crap & clicking ad links .

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Are we going to get the obligatory photo of A**** mum having to selflessly look after both toddlers on the plane and HAVING to be in the middle because they both desperately want to sit next to her and then falling asleep on her.

I don’t get what she means by two weeks full of Disney because there’s only two Disney parks in California?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2832367
2 years of skin & me specifically targeting her pores. Think I’d ask for my money back Bab.
Thought for a moment that those veins were nose hairs... Those pores are exactly the same as they ever were, either she doesn't use the stuff or it's shite!? Remember when she asked for advice about minimising them, clearly hoping for a miracle cream or serum to be suggested, and people had the NERVE to suggest she cut down on sugar? And she was like "aPsolutely NOT". 🤣🤣
---
You would think after the last Disney holiday where it was hinted words were had about them leaving her behind that she would have spent some time upping her fitness level, but if anything she’s fatter than ever, those theme parks are a slog and she’s def the dead weight of the family

and yeah she had a fall but she has no excuse not to do something

As someone who literally has hours each day to herself she really is a lazy bastard 🙄
I'd love to know what actually went down on the last WDW holiday. It clearly wasn't as magical as it was meant to be and she seemed miserable. The mummy meltdown must have been a full blown tantrum since there was apparently need for them to each have a bit of time to themselves afterwards! She's losing control and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are they wearing Disney ears at the airport in England? Firstly they look like dicks, secondly this isn't just a Disney holiday (she says they are going to do lots of other things first) and thirdly, just why??? I don't get it outside of the Disney parks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm going to send her daily 10min videos of my caravan holiday in Wales... I'm just sooo glad I'll be able to take her with me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
10 days feels like way too long for them to be in LA, especially as she won't make the most of it and they'll spend half of that just in Disney/Dollar Tree 🤦‍♀️

There'll be no footage of fireworks or anything in the evening, they'll be back at the hotel eating at 5pm ready to go to bed. They won't be out exploring or doing anything fun.

She never wants her kids to relax or spend time with friends does she. They'll come back and have to go straight back to school exhausted while she can lie in and relax at home.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.