Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told the unknown man that she came all the way from England 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh crikey like he gives a duck?!?! No normal person in their 40s should be that starstruck it’s so pathetic!!! Why is this person so amazing? Has he found the cure for cancer? Dedicated his life to others? A huge charity fundraiser? I couldn’t give a duck about actors/musicians/z listers, I’m more impressed with normal people being superheroes! People who don’t demand constant attention and seek gratifications from strangers 🤢what a complete embarrassing twit! Get a life you melt

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So they went to universal during the day and ‘the bar’ opened at 5pm so what time did they leave universal.??? as they all managed to change as well so clearly went back to the hotel, then had do LA traffic to get to ‘the bar’ so that’s four Ubers and it’s still daylight at ‘the bar’
Did she drag everyone to universal just to get pictures with shrek and the simpsons to be able to recreate the ‘then and now’ pictures.?? So many unanswered questions
There is so much at LA universal there is no way they did rides etc
Seeing how Ethan loves gaming wonder if he was allowed in the new mario bit and Erin takes a back seat for once to allow him to enjoy stuff as it’s always about her
Oh and FYI babs when we were in city walk we see the cast of friends so kinda beats your vanderump nobody

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d probably teach my kids not to approach strangers in a bar who are just minding their own business. I would perhaps say to them “oh that’s funny he’s in a show I watch” then get on with enjoying my own day
---
Oh my god I just re read the caption. I thought they were just enjoying their day and happened to spot this ‘celeb’. I hadn’t realised she had gone to His bar to wait outside for him, not to mention make her children stand outside a bar for god knows how long, all so she could act like a hysterical teenage fangirl. EWWWWW

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Howling that her big reveal is.... meeting a nonentity outside a bar - whilst sporting curtains as a frock which she's managed to mark as an Asda ad 😂😂😂😂😂. I have no idea who the bloke is but he's giving off 'who is this frumpy, fat fucker who's demanding a pic with me?', vibes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m just gutted we all missed the levitation of the 300 pound woman off the floor.!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her saying a follower told her there was a party at a bar and that Ste made her go, yeah right 🤥 Trying to make out it was just down to her amazing good luck and not planned. She must follow these reality nobodies on Social media and seen the party was on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my god I just re read the caption. I thought they were just enjoying their day and happened to spot this ‘celeb’. I hadn’t realised she had gone to His bar to wait outside for him, not to mention make her children stand outside a bar for god knows how long, all so she could act like a hysterical teenage fangirl. EWWWWW
Celeb stalking habits die hard! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If it was we Lisa vanderpump that would’ve been impressive I bet she mention her cameo call from weird James how cringe!

Reactions: 15
So when you drill down, she waited outside someone's work place at 5pm when he also "co-incidentally" arrived at 5pm to open up . Wow what are the chances? It's like god himself made it happen...or just an absolute mentalist hanging around someone's work place at the time they start work #stalker.

What an amazing adventure the kids are having on their holiday of a lifetime.
---
Her hair fades out from one colour to another - can’t she see what this looks like!
where are her eyes?
I'm growing out my hair colour, not dyed it for 2 years, so I have 2 inches of bleached ends, a couple of inches of natural blonde (wish i'd known I had nice natural ashy blonde hair all them years I was colouring it!) and from the root to mid cheek bones of ashy grey and even my hair is more blended and looks more like an intentional Ombre affect than hers does!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just know that every uber trip will follow the same format 🙄🙄🙄
It giving "tell us you're spending a lot of time/money on ubers and are trying to make out it's a super fun part of your holiday because you ignored all the advice about hiring a car, without telling us" vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20240327_100320.jpg

I think this deserves a post... Tattle is appalling?! I genuinely think Mumsnet is like the worst of high school mean girls, it's an absolute witch fest. To each other. At least the IC200000etc have Cowbag Love ❤💕🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Her saying a follower told her there was a party at a bar and that Ste made her go, yeah right 🤥 Trying to make out it was just down to her amazing good luck and not planned. She must follow these reality nobodies on Social media and seen the party was on.
Was going to say the same. Utter Babshit. She had planned it all along. She’s gone in too hard on the Ste persuading her to go for it to be true!!
---
Just watching her pack with me. The amount of clothes they take. My god. Why, when they never go out for meals when on holiday do they insist on staying in hotels for 2 weeks. Surely booking a nice Airbnb with kitchen and washing machine would mean they can be self sufficient, make actual meals in the evening rather than eat sandwiches and snacks in their bed, and take way less clothes as can wash them. Nothing she does ever makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Aww you know how some of us thought she might be reflecting on the fact she’s a child image selling bleep
Seems she’s in her gifted ASDA outfit living the dream, the dream that those images have funded whilst talking in a disgusting way about her husband 🙄

IMG_8235.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She said the suitcase “with all the shoes” was left in the car so how has she got yellow shitwater sandals on today, had converse on yesterday and red shitwaters the day before?
Not wanting to Babfend but you have to admire the Grellow one's dedication to having comfy feet no matter what she looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
EA0AD607-A0BA-4BF9-B85A-C8B8F2E40A09.png

A12504B7-BD9E-499A-8F01-744EF7B70A5C.png

Pic of babs on loo in hotel, screenshot underneath of tiktok tour of garland hotel bathroom. Textured tiling behind toilet, normal tiles to the right and distinctive storage unit behind toilet with white surround and orange background. Gotcha! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.