Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think the babbeth will be broken tomorrow so she can do a tit tikky tokky to brag more?
Tingo to you 🌟🌟🌟 πŸ‘Œ

First alleged disaster of the trip
Please baby jesus πŸ™ there are more

IMG_8183.jpeg

can someone explain when she has ever said anything interesting about Birmingham πŸ€”

IMG_8184.jpeg

Unless lolling like a slug on the sofa is a brummie thing ?

IMG_8185.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can just imagine it, kids refusing to colour in for the gram so she’s scribbled it in by her own fair trotters just for content’s sake. Utter walloper.
uh no, because she very clearly specified in her vlog that she asked Erin if she still wanted a bag of tat for the plane - obviously tat and toddler toys she had already brought - and Erin was THRILLED at the idea of a colouring book, especially at the thought of being able to colour with her mummy, as babs planned to sit between the Es on the plane - presumably the usual divide & conquer technique to avoid squabbles and hair pulling. πŸ™„πŸ€£

*and as a side note, I have spent more than enough to time in pysch wards to have seen millions of adult colouring books, and that axolotl that big, brave babs has coloured ALL BY HERSELF as the kids ignored her is aPsolutely NOT a page from any adult colouring book. it screams toddler. i assume because babs' meaty trotters trying to control a crayon renders her incapable of colouring Inside the lines of even the most basic picture, let alone an intricate design aimed at adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240324_153449.jpg

Here you are Babs, print this out for your return flight.

HTH x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Same old content yet again, same singing in the car to that bleeping song, she is the laziest I don’t know why she is so popular??? She is so bloated and unhealthy lately, she looks bigger every day, probs scared to lose weight cos she’s always gone on about loving her big self! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wonder if she’s packed the toddlers crayons and snacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all that money in the bank and she packing packs of raisins and cheese strings to save money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Same old content yet again, same singing in the car to that bleeping song, she is the laziest I don’t know why she is so popular??? She is so bloated and unhealthy lately, she looks bigger every day, probs scared to lose weight cos she’s always gone on about loving her big self! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wonder if she’s packed the toddlers crayons and snacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all that money in the bank and she packing packs of raisins and cheese strings to save money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was thinking the same, I've never seen her so big and unhealthy! She has really put the beef on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is NOT going to be walking around the Gilmore Girls set. When I did the tour, we stayed on the bus the entire time. The only time we got off was to take a photo outside the high school from Pretty Little Liars. She is so clueless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There’s been a hail storm in LA today that’s so heavy it looks like there’s four inches of snow in the ground Shitwater sandals and flowery dresses from Asda are going to be the worst things she could be wearing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The dumb cow is probably convinced she will be prancing around the set with her girl, filming viral reels while strangers queue up to tell her how much she and Erin resemble the Gilmore girls. A random celeb may or may not cut short a scene to come and compliment her frock, so she can tell them it was in the sale and has pockets. They’ll be hilarious misadventure when she falls and knocks over a studio light. What fun.

πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the duck is she wearing?! Compression socks and slides?β€™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She thinks that by wearing compression socks she will be fine doesn’t she. She won’t move the entire flight other than for a wee. Dragging her Popsy jumpsuit through the wee puddles on the floor of the airplane-lovely. Emma you’re a fat fucker you need to move and do your leg exercises.
Then again you could not bother and get a dvt and end up in hospital -that would be great fun. Actually I’d laugh my socks off!! The thought of you and you wet wipe husband having to deal with US hospitals and insurance etc!!!
How nice to have all the Easter treats ( ie a duck ton of sugar)in with their manky shoes.🀒
Go d I hope she’s miserable the whole time, I hope her family constantly run ahead of her abd piss her off cos she can’t keep up. Most of all I hope they finally have enough and tell her to duck right off. But they won’t cos she will guilt trip them too much and buy Erin off like always.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is NOT going to be walking around the Gilmore Girls set. When I did the tour, we stayed on the bus the entire time. The only time we got off was to take a photo outside the high school from Pretty Little Liars. She is so clueless.
Same when I did it..... we only saw the band stand (from memory) and we weren't able to get off the tram due to filming that was taking place near by! She's in for a shock!

Reactions: 21
Thought she was taking us all away with her ,I've had my case packed and passport in hand , cocktail in a tin in the other since 6 this morning waiting for her to come for me , apsolutely gutted she's gone without us🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
They have all their shoes in one case? and they forgot that case? Emma at least make the lies slightly believable you twit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't wait for the inevitable breakdown when she posts a photo from inside their hotel room, explains that she won't say where they're staying until after they're home and within minutes of posting said photo someone here on tattle has figured out where they're staying πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can't wait for the inevitable breakdown when she posts a photo from inside their hotel room, explains that she won't say where they're staying until after they're home and within minutes of posting said photo someone here on tattle has figured out where they're staying πŸ˜‚
Yes!! Identified from half a curtain and a minibar πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.