Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moot22

VIP Member
“Next door is pizza, which is perfect for if you want to grab a pizza”.

How she didn’t win that travel vlogger of the year award I will never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Brogegadalert

Wonder how Benji feels knowing she reacted with more emotion and excitement to a disney hotel room than she did getting engaged to him 😂 That said, don't blame her, I'd have more excitement at going disney than being engaged to him too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

KINGAA

VIP Member
She didn't buy anythink in duty free because she bought it all in Boots a few days before and then said she could have bought in Duty Free where its cheaper.

I can see why Disney hired such a reputable and sew sew knowledgeable travel vlogger.
She litterally has told us nothing so far, if I knew nothing about Disney I’d be stumped.

- how do you get to go in clubhouse?
- what it offers?
- what is the difference in her seat to normal? Is it worth an upgrade from economy? How much on average would that be?
- baggage allowance, was checked included? Size for carry on as that’s changed for some airlines?
- Transport to hotel? How do we do that?
- where is her Hotel located in terms of Disney property?
- what’s the theme of the hotel? why?
- price for a night in the hotel on average?
- how do we get to parks?
- what’s the itinerary is for this trip?
- details of the conference? Things she learnt?
- details of the dinner, would it be recommended? Is there a dining plan (it’s on hold) (credits?) Can they be used.
- was the food amazing, average, can it be compared to something?
- the sparkly pink band (magic band) what does it do? How do we use it?
- what is the new “signage” about, what’s so special about it?
- why is she invited on this trip?

I mean that just scratches the surface of questions she should of answered in that one Vlog. That is what travel vlogs do, they inform you - it’s not a diary to see you cry over a room that looks like it’s not been updated since the 80’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Venom

VIP Member
Oh mickey you're so tight, you're so tight, that fit ain't right, Hey Mickey !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Jess89

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been posted as I am way behind on this thread but has anyone seen Benji’s updated Insta bio 🤣 I’m really doubting whether he will go back to work now
CBA8E40F-65C1-4255-A233-9B5154ECBD31.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Cah

Chatty Member
Brogan joined the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

Brogan:
Hi M'LUVS! I didn't even know about this group but I saw our guide messaging here and he finally added me until I stopped uawwwing at him and left him alone! I'm sew sew grateful that I've joined this group, can you believe we get to wear these media lanyards, it's insane!! I've obviously known for a while this is the first time in Dizney for a lot of you and I lurv watching all your expressions, so if you want to join me in the Gideon's queue and share a cooling towel come find me!

Ollie left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

Helen left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

The Disney Guide left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

Mickey Mouse left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68