Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair. I get that she hasn't bathed in days because they're staying at a shed on the beach but could she not run a brush through it and put it up nicely?!
There's no excuse though, there are showers she can use nearby. She's just disgusting. No wonder Ben doesn't like touching her in bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
When I tell you I ran to tattle…

what is this run?! Hahahahah.
This looks like one of those piss take “dead wife in movie” videos on TikTok

I like how you see her face drop when shes twirling around, looks back and must see people watching her like WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This generation doesn’t know how to live without posting the most minor things online.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the actual duck is that running all about? Least get feet are getting a wash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was a reel about the beach but all we saw was her? How about some nice shots of the beach and the beachhuts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone please share the video of her on beach for us blocked folk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf did I wake up to 😂 someones going to have to do a gif or video of it as the screenshots
don’t do it justice. The run and twirl thing 🤣 It looks like waddling at the end, why can’t she walk normally..

2659DC40-B33F-472E-B236-31D31E509070.jpeg

8817D6C0-5D80-474E-9697-56E182942445.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
When I tell you I ran to tattle…

what is this run?! Hahahahah.
What is that whole reel 😬 she really needs to buy clothes that fit her, her arse is eating her jumpsuit it's that ill fitting 🙈 the tip toe run is amazing, I've watched it about 20 times, showed the fella and he's like what the actual duck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone please share the video of her on beach for us blocked folk
@Venom m’love, please do your magic and get that reel on here. I am speechless 🤣 I couldn’t even screenshot, it’s so awful, the blocked NEED to see what we are having to open Instagram and witness 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Venom m’love, please do your magic and get that reel on here. I am speechless 🤣 I couldn’t even screenshot, it’s so awful, the blocked NEED to see what we are having to open Instagram and witness 🫣
I was laid in bed having a lie in (fella was on toddler duty) but couldn't actually sleep, the first thing I saw was that. It had both horrified me- no-one needs to see that arse eating clothes- and set me up for the day with the tip toe run 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe anyone has ever asked her “what makes you want to live in Bournemouth”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220518-083014_Instagram.jpg

No one. I repeat, NO ONE has ever asked you why you want to live in Bournemouth. I guarantee it.

She looks like Miss Trunchbull at the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Looks like she is doing her impression of the captain jack sparrow run, and desperately failing while doing so

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she thinks she’s a little fairy tip toeing across the beach ha ha. No you look pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.