Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Currently in Florida and had an amazing first morning in the Magic Kingdom. Back at the hotel while hubby sleeps before heading to Hollywood Studios at 4pm! Think I am going to save Brogans vlogs and this thread for when I get home as I had a glance and looks like they’re going to be gooood 🤣🤣 our view during lunch today ❤
591DA274-3BC6-42B9-811F-97A961DF7DA2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Winners_Song

VIP Member
More contemplation of Brogan for me this morning. I’ve come to the conclusion that my biggest issue with her is that she is utterly devoid of humour (partly because she isn’t very intelligent) and that’s why I find her so unlikeable! She can never make a joke or be funny! Benign actually has a good sense of humour so I really question their compatibility on that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Venom

VIP Member
I wonder why her tombstones teeth are in such bad nick ? I've done a little edit for you Borg

• Haha
  • Heart

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Hang on so Benji, who is supposedly not working at the moment due to his health issues, had a 3 hour round trip to drop her lardyship off at Heathrow? She could've got the Megabus! But then I guess she needed someone to film her twatting about outside the terminal....

• Haha

Imherebutimnot

Screenshot_20220518-083014_Instagram.jpg

No one. I repeat, NO ONE has ever asked you why you want to live in Bournemouth. I guarantee it.

She looks like Miss Trunchbull at the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It really bothers me how she says she's waited sewww long to get back to Disney when most people never get to go and are very lucky if they get to go once. AND there are people like me who live overseas and haven't seen their family in several years because of the pandemic, but God forbid she had to wait for another trip to Disney and make a big scene about it. So thoughtless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Carmeme

WHY does she act like Mickey and Minnie are real “It’s been so long” what since you last saw a random human being in a costume?! Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm getting my period and was wound up by the Borg pronunciation within the first few mins so I'm making a list, just because I can (not adding the everyfinks and somefinks):
"Haveeahhnuhs" - Havaianas
"air out" - air wrap
"Belle View Lounge" - Belle Vue Lounge
"tretorial" - trattoria (v. disappointed she didn't try the cocktail names!)
"as wewuh" - as well
"animuws" - animals
"poow" - pool
"chattoria" - trattoria
"agra cadabra bar" - Abracadabar
"duhvine" - divine
"cannelloni" - cannoli
"botools" - bottles
"thee" - they
"Rise the Resistance" - Rise of the Resistance
"Sunset Bollavard" - Sunset Boulevard
"hoole video" - haul video
"milleniun" - millenium
"The Toy Story" - Toy Story
"alcahole" - alcohol
"tabuhh" - table
"Epricot" - Epcot (I re-wound to make sure; yes she really did say that!)
"peepooh" - people
"simpooh" - simple
"cauwd" - cold

also please enjoy this bonus photo which I just had to make into my avatar

1652735586968.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Mable912

VIP Member
So guys, it’s official, she clearly didnt shower when she woke up the next day 🤢 she never mentioned she did, she just said about putting her suncream on. Also her fick naturally curly hair would have gone significantly more frizzy had she gotten in the shower even for a quick wash. She’s gross

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Rayne

VIP Member
The dirty cow touched everything in the snack basket on the plane and put it all back, covid is still a thing Brogan

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48