Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New reader here! I started watching Brogan in 2020 during the shut down. (I’ve never watched any youtuber religiously before)

I enjoyed many things about her at face value. She appeared really independent, organized and relaxing to watch. I liked that her and Benji really had grounded moments together. These were the home vlogs. I take everything read here with a grain of salt but it’s easy to recognize certain things as truth. Does she seem to becoming more manic? I’m starting to notice more narc tendencies, control freak, lack of self-awareness due to self-obsession. In her defense her career would do that to her. BUT I’m recognizing that things seem off more lately? Or have they always been? She’s gaining weight despite her “EXPENSIVE” gym membership/PT sessions, all her “hauls” leave me baffled at where she puts her things. The vlogs are more pointless than ever. Are my rose colored glasses just off now??
I had a full blown convo with my husband about this lol. He just said “I never got why you watched her, she’s so boring” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Nah I am bleeping SCREAMING. The tiptoe running, the revolting trotters in the sand. She’s an embarrassment at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why did she run towards the sea like that? I don’t even see children doing that.
it’s as if with every video she’s trying to prove how ecstatically happy she is about everything in her life when actually it couldn’t be more false. Just sit in the sand or stand by the water like someone actually would enjoy the beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brogan lives in Bournemouth because she was born there - that question would make sense if she’d moved there but she’s just stayed in the whole place her whole life? No shade to people who do that cos they love where they live but brog never even went to Uni or travelled other than holidays despite having the means to do it…

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20220518-093212.png

Ha he even wears headphones to sleep.
Why he's under a fleece blanket in this weather though, i do not know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is this a dig from Bianca? It seriously applies to Brogan who seem unable to cope unless living in a constant state of holiday.

FF857AFC-1C95-4B68-A85A-F98ACC1394EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
@Venom m’love, please do your magic and get that reel on here. I am speechless 🤣 I couldn’t even screenshot, it’s so awful, the blocked NEED to see what we are having to open Instagram and witness 🫣
for the borgblocked. speechless !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I just don’t get it-she has one of the most expensive gym memberships and pays extra for personal training (who must do a program for her surely?!) but she still needs to pay an additional subscription to to nobsapp to tell her what to do at the gym? How many excuses can she make before actually getting on with it-this gym has more facilities, I need a pt, I need to buy a more expensive gym bag and leggings, now I also need an app. FFS just get moving. Poor poor example to her followers and makes my blood boil 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've put some better music on that reel for you Broges 😉
Fantastic as always @Venom

Do you know what, in all seriousness, if she posted something like this once in a while, reels where she kind of took the mick out of herself a bit, or showing that she doesn't take life too seriously sometimes she would probably get more engagement and be more entertaining.

But we all know Brogan has zero sense of humour so......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
for the borgblocked. speechless !
Benji can't seriously have a straight face filming these, how can she view this and think 'yeah I'm uploading that it's great'. The poor jumpsuit is hanging on by a thread, one more bend over in that and it's gonna burst at the seams

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The tippy toe running down the beach can never be unseen 😂😂 she really is a joke. Her constant need to show everyone how happy & jolly she is fools no one. Perhaps if she went back to being emotional over normal things people would associate more with her. Not crying over being at Disney or the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.