Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know these vlogs are tit when I'm starting to think Binjuice's presence might have been a good addition.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is so out of breath walking. Don’t forget she is so lucky…….she meets so many friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Nobody felt particularly motion sick when they got off of it, for some people it might be a ride you do once but for me I DIDNT GET MOTION SICK AT ALL OR I WOULDNT HAVE GONE ON IT 4 TIMES’

oh and what was that about crippling emetophobia again Brogan??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The chef lady probably thought she meant she’d had the original monte cristo from fifty years ago judging by her face/outfit/patronising tone/violent sunburn
Ok! This! Brogan clearly didn’t listen to the presentation because they said this was an original from back in the day not that it was the same Monte Cristo in Cali. Maybe it is the exact same recipe but the lady didn’t say that.

Reactions: 11
Why would you leave that big section in about her needing and XL and the cast member looking into other shops to then just show the 1XL was ‘fitting’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im actually starting to feel a little sorry for her, she’s probably felt very lonely on this trip… and I swear in the changing room she may have had a flash of realisation about what’s she’s done to her body and that she needs to change her habits considering how sweaty she’s been the entire time…

She could have changed her filming style and been more involved with the group with a smaller portion of her going off on her own and filming like her normal style. Some voice overs, with actual in focus footage would have been better than seeing her red sweaty face all the time.

Then I made it to the end of the vlog and witnessed all the sugar and crap she ate (bearing in mind she has a tooth infection at this point and that was only the stuff we saw!) and felt like slapping her super hard… with my car 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Brogan joined the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

Brogan:
Hi M'LUVS! I didn't even know about this group but I saw our guide messaging here and he finally added me until I stopped uawwwing at him and left him alone! I'm sew sew grateful that I've joined this group, can you believe we get to wear these media lanyards, it's insane!! I've obviously known for a while this is the first time in Dizney for a lot of you and I lurv watching all your expressions, so if you want to join me in the Gideon's queue and share a cooling towel come find me!

Ollie left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

Helen left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

The Disney Guide left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

Mickey Mouse left the Walt Disney World Media Trip 2022 WhatsApp group

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
A956C74F-6D81-451E-AC36-3AB3159A32A3.jpeg
Couldn’t get that ski jacket off any faster if she tried once she realised there wasn’t a hope in hell of it fastening!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.