Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fun isn’t it tbf it’s not so deep that I look on the website and go ‘oh this is a bit much I bet their staff get treated bad’ I just wanna ride rides and eat shite
I don't diss anyone from going to Disneyland and enjoying it. It wouldn't be MY personal choice of a place to go on holiday simply because I can't do with that overstimulation, I'd just end up with a constant migraine.

But Brogan is so deep down the rabbit hole, and SO invested in everything that is Disney it makes me a bit uncomfortable that she doesn't really care about any of the ethics of this 'brand'. So long as she can brag about everything, stuff her face with the free highly calorific food and stuff her bags full of mass produced plastic merch that will probably be in a landfill in 12 months time... Hakuna Matata!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still at work and haven't watched the first one yet either. I'll watch then tomorrow on my day off.

Reactions: 7
So guys, it’s official, she clearly didnt shower when she woke up the next day 🤢 she never mentioned she did, she just said about putting her suncream on. Also her fick naturally curly hair would have gone significantly more frizzy had she gotten in the shower even for a quick wash. She’s gross

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So guys, it’s official, she clearly didnt shower when she woke up the next day 🤢 she never mentioned she did, she just said about putting her suncream on. Also her fick naturally curly hair would have gone significantly more frizzy had she gotten in the shower even for a quick wash. She’s gross
Gross. Her last shower (would’ve been a bath) was on the Monday morning? No need to worry about a rising gas bill in their house.

I skipped to the end to see if she mentioned a shower and she said she was desperate for one but whether she did or not is another matter 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So many comments but I’m cooking and watching!!

Spilling her drink - That was not very smart Brogan

If you don’t like rubbing between your legs

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Micky 🤛

Omg so much!!! Can’t wait to catch up with this thread later!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Next door is pizza, which is perfect for if you want to grab a pizza”.

How she didn’t win that travel vlogger of the year award I will never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
So much embarrassment from the dinner party from the dodgy dancing to the singing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just fun isn’t it tbf it’s not so deep that I look on the website and go ‘oh this is a bit much I bet their staff get treated bad’ I just wanna ride rides and eat shite
Can only speak of my own experience and I know many will have horror stories but I had a great time working there. Yes it was long shifts and yes I got paid pennies (but I was tipped so I made loads in tips) but I’ve been treated worse by employers in the UK. Guests treated me worse than my managers. There was a girl on my programme though who self-termed to go home after only a few months claiming that it was terrible, the job was nothing like advertised, the managers were unfair etc etc - in reality she wasn’t prepared to do the hard work. Brogan would be that person - I can just see it now. Thinks it’s all magic and pixie dust and doesn’t actually understand you need to be willing to put in the work to get the benefits. I loved making magic at my job and going in to the parks on my days and nights off to ride the rides, eat food and see the fireworks. I miss it every day.

Reactions: 34
Was it just me cringing when she kept talking about going in via the back door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHY does she act like Mickey and Minnie are real “It’s been so long” what since you last saw a random human being in a costume?! Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.