Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the whole tippy toey twatty way she stands for all the photos - does she not see how stupid she looks!
For the love of god Brogan give your bloody head a wobble - before someone wobbles It for you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“The imagineers do such a good job. I didn’t know that in your seats you get a little…. vibration 😃😃

Good god, I think she enjoyed that ride a little too much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Disney doesn’t really strike me as a place you would really drink much alcohol so for her to see carrying her passport as a must do incase she is asked for ID makes me raise my eyebrows 😂
I don’t think they served alcohol in the parks until a few years ago - she 100% has an issue with drink.

Reactions: 18
There are not enough words in the english dictionary to describe how much of a cringey embarrassment she is, it's beyond incomprehensible now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I collect pins if you don’t know”

Oh we didn’t know, YOU NEVER SAID!
Much like we don’t know Brogan’s hair is naturally curly and that Benji is her fiancé. *Major eye rollage*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe it's just the way I grew up. But the way she salivate over food is revolting.

You can love food but she's legit having an orgasm. It's weird AF

Reactions: 20
"This is Helen, a quick hello!"

Cue Helen never wanting to be within 5 feet of a manic Brogan for the rest of the trip while Brogan makes a mental note that her new BFF can be one of her bridesmaids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have second hand embarrassment. I wonder what the people in the costumes think of her.
At least with the mask they can cover up the fact they're choking on her stench.
That 3 days no shower smell is bound to hit on another level.
They'll be gagging in the costumes just stood next to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
‘There’s an open plan kitchen in this restaurant..’

* Glances the camera over her shoulder, twice and we still can’t see. Its blurry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's just the way I grew up. But the way she salivate over food is revolting.

You can love food but she's legit having an orgasm. It's weird AF
In other Disney vlogs I’m watching they only have a light snack and coffee while travelling and then they only seem to eat one meal a day in the evening while in the parks.

Reactions: 10
Whenever she does that weird pose now, all I will have is this in mind :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.