Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually do them in batches, but this deserves it's own post :

1A9fBABf79gC9DDgS9A9-0ff4f6f-48fS8gBg-p-87B898FFG14cfDg1ddF079d21d9afghhfD5f3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Still haven't watched yet but after reading here there's a strong possibility something could get lobbed at the TV screen.
She looks to have reached a new level of annoying, she's manic as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So guys, it’s official, she clearly didnt shower when she woke up the next day 🤢 she never mentioned she did, she just said about putting her suncream on. Also her fick naturally curly hair would have gone significantly more frizzy had she gotten in the shower even for a quick wash. She’s gross
That is disgusting! She must have had that sweaty body odour bacteria smell that everyone develops in the night. I use to be a carer and the smell of someone in the morning, who hadn’t showered or washed the night before was gross and stunk to high heaven. Broges you is nasty gal 🤮

Reactions: 12
Packing her passport in her park bag just incase she gets ID’d for alcohol… come on Borgs you look about 40, you won’t be needing that 🫣
Surely the kween of travelling should know your passport on holiday should stay in a safe and not taken to a themepark everyday, this is what a driving license is for

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Far too much of her massive sweaty face in nearly every shot as usual.

The giggling and cackling in this vlog were... unprecedented.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just started watching the vlog and had to come on here to say does she really need to carry all of that stuff with her in her park back!! No way she needs all that toiletry/makeup stuff in the pouch and I’ve said before, she doesn’t need a rain coat! Just a poncho! Maybe it’s already been mentioned but not read any comments yet, saving reading all this thread for after lol

Reactions: 9
‘This headband was gifted to me by a viewer years ago but I’ve just kept it in a box until today’

she’s a piece of tit isn’t she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Oh god I’m dying for her. Her fake ‘no words, I won’t cry’ etc and then hugging Minnie and Mickey 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Disney doesn’t really strike me as a place you would really drink much alcohol so for her to see carrying her passport as a must do incase she is asked for ID makes me raise my eyebrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.