Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve had their beach hut for decades so it wouldn’t have been nowhere near that price.

Reactions: 14
They’ve had their beach hut for decades so it wouldn’t have been nowhere near that price.
beach huts in that particular area were £180k on average 10 years ago so regardless of when they got it I imagine it was still a considerable amount for a glorified shed 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's all relative. In 2007 they were priced up to £165,000 which then would have comfortably bought you a 2 bed flat in Bournemouth.

Now it's upwards of £275k for the same flat.

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she say regularly that it takes 30 minutes to walk from the car park to their shed? Wonder how long it takes a “normal” person to walk it!!?? 🐖🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You have to rely on a boat and then walk about 40 minutes to the car park? I remember her mum having to meet her half way because she had too many bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she say regularly that it takes 30 minutes to walk from the car park to their shed? Wonder how long it takes a “normal” person to walk it!!?? 🐖🐖
I’ve had this conversation with @mrsrh 😂 it takes 20 minutes. And we did that with a pushchair each!

Brogan said in her last beach hut vlog it takes 30-40 minutes 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yeah I'd say 20 mins. Like @aggytha and @mrsrh

You can get to it two ways. One you park in a car park at Mudeford and get the ferry across. Literally no walking. The other you park at the Hengistbury Head car park and walk. It's a mostly flat, mainly tree lined walk. In no way a challenging walk.

It's always utterly rammed there in the summer.

Reactions: 9
I’d like to say they are more like two retired people, those with terminal illnesses have 100000% more drive and motivation in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Slightly OT but Gem off of Tangled Up In Fun bought a cheap hairdryer in the US which she now takes on all US trips as hotel hairdryers are so unpredictable and UK hairdryers don't work the same in the US. I thought that was a great idea.
I did this a few years back. When I knew I was going to travel to the US as part of my old job, I thought about buying a cheap on in Walmart. Costed me $30 and I’ve taken it with me 4 times. Dries my hair so much quicker!
100% would recommend this if you travel to Disney/Orlando even if it was every other year!

Reactions: 8
I quite like the beach hut (I know, I know😆)
But.. it’s her constant bragging and showing off that grinds my gears like you wouldn’t believe

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.