Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl aint Brogan 😳 and i'm not saying it in a good way!

Has one eye got swollen or what?

Reactions: 13
In her hairdressers defence she has given brogan an age appropriate hair style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She constantly looks like she has yesterdays make up left over on her face at the moment 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I tell you I ran to tattle…

what is this run?! Hahahahah.
I'm absolutely DYINGGGGG of embarrassment for her, she's a complete and utter laughing stock!
Personal favourite part bar that tip toe twit "run" was the moment where she turned and saw she'd been noticed. There's nothing quite like watching someone's face fall... tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’s blocked me too as I can’t see her profile on either, never once spoke to her but think I’ve been blocked through Bogey!!! 😂
I think she’s blocked me too! I’ve genuinely had some lovely conversations with her over Instagram in the past

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Surely if her tooth was as bad as she's making it sound, she wouldn't have shovelled so much sweet tit in her mouth. My fellas got problems with his teeth and when he's got toothache, it's all softish food and no sugary drinks/treats. She's ridiculous! He's also just got an appointment through to get a couple of teeth removed, 3 months after an emergency appointment he had to fight for!
Exactly! I don't buy that she's been three times in the past month. She's barely been home enough to go once! Clearly she isn't taking the antibiotics besides not taking care of her teeth properly through lack of brushing and flossing and shite diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.