Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've put some better music on that reel for you Broges 😉
This fits so perfect. And, weirdly, if she’d done this sort of tongue-in-cheek reel it would probably get way more likes. But that would require her finding anything funny ever and a knowledge of things older than 2010 when she appears to have hatched from a pod under that beach hut.

Fantastic as always @Venom

Do you know what, in all seriousness, if she posted something like this once in a while, reels where she kind of took the mick out of herself a bit, or showing that she doesn't take life too seriously sometimes she would probably get more engagement and be more entertaining.

But we all know Brogan has zero sense of humour so......
that’s what I get for being a day behind and not reading ahead. Posted the same thing😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
the cosmo beauty award winner is really enjoying her trip !
1A9BAB79Cv9DDS9fA8-0f4f6f-4d8fS8Bg-p-87B898FFG14cfDg1ddF079d21d9afghhfD5f3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Omg she’s going to be so raging that Adam made it to 100,000 before she did 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh mickey you're so tight, you're so tight, that fit ain't right, Hey Mickey !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Obviously it would never happen per se but Bog really needs to order herself a reality check. In fact, a reality AUDIT to take off the Influencer-tinted glasses and get a clue about life for ordinary people, and those who are struggling in Britain. She is a disgrace. Watching her doing some snide cackling about a $175 jacket, puffing and panting over endless landfill shite is stomach turning. The only treadmill she is on is the consumerist BS stairlift to hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh mickey you're so tight, you're so tight, that fit ain't right, Hey Mickey !
Her belly is so big and swollen it's making the front of her dress ride up.

Feel sorry for that ensuite in her hotel room after eating dairy-laden crap for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Obviously it would never happen per se but Bog really needs to order herself a reality check. In fact, a reality AUDIT to take off the Influencer-tinted glasses and get a clue about life for ordinary people, and those who are struggling in Britain. She is a disgrace. Watching her doing some snide cackling about a $175 jacket, puffing and panting over endless landfill shite is stomach turning. The only treadmill she is on is the consumerist BS stairlift to hell.
She had her eye on a bag that cost over $400 too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bought myself a barbell bar and plates for my birthday today. Cheers for the motivation to kick it back up a notch Bogtrotter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No idea who Beth is (Vaguely remember her being at a Brogan sleepover once) and mind my language here but she seems a bit of a bleep doesn't she? Who is she to judge anyone on their Disney preferences whilst she's head to toe in Disney merch :poop:

A little pot kettle black. :coffee:
She got asked on her instagram to share controversialopinions🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m not sure how her opinions that she recognizes as not being shared by many means she’s judging? Probably because I share them, maybe. I’m a Disney fan, yet I agree with what she said but that doesn’t mean I’m making fun of people who do those things,

Reactions: 9
Finally had a chance to watch video 2 (how was it so boring) and starting video 3. It’s already a nightmare. Has she never heard of makeup remover??

Also, wanted to add from video 2, it would have been refreshing for her as someone who is not a Star Wars fan, to show that it could be enjoyable even if you don’t know the storyline.

There’s no way her tooth hurt and she ate those crazy hard Nature Valley bars. Wonder if she’s on pain too? That and alcohol could help explain the way over the top emotions. barely five minutes in and she’s already cried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.