Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've put some better music on that reel for you Broges πŸ˜‰
You my dear are a national treasure!!! The Queen better have you on her Jubilee awards list for services to the internet!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

OMG, I'm trying to have my brekkie and coffee and that's what greets me online. Jesus Christ, she's delusional to have posted that for the world to see. No shade to LiarBrogan but I honestly can't see where that beach is in the top 25 around the world.

That jumpsuit and that arse. Christ I've never wanted to exercise more in my life.

As for the fitness app, I think she has a FitBit watch. I was just given one as a graduation present and I can track everything I want for sleep, food, water, and exercise on the free part of the app. How she needs to pay for anything is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She pronounces Olaf β€˜Olarrrf’ - she just gets weirder and weirder

Feels like she is walking round the shops telling everyone how much of it she owns

Reactions: 10
I’m concerned for Benjis eardrums, using earphones all the time can’t be healthy.

Reactions: 9
β€œFirst ride, first day” speaking about Rock β€˜n’ Roller Coaster after riding Tower of Terror & walking through the gift shop. She’s such a bleeping idiot!!!

Reactions: 11
Off subject a bit but

has itsbinkybee deleted her Instagram or changed he name?
saying no posts found πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@rhvt her handle is biancaslife now.

The tip toe running. I keep thinking I've seen it all when it comes to Brogan but she continues to be even more cringemaking every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her skin looks so sore and damaged in her recent stories 😬 she really really needs to look after herself.

Thanks for the constant reminder to wear spf and drinks more water!!

Reactions: 10
So she's had tooth pain for over a month, seen three different dentists and is on antibiotics for it. Well given her diet is that even surprising??

Also how the duck has she seen three different dentists in a matter of weeks? The waiting list to just get a dentist is six years where i am 😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.