Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't sleep last night because I was worrying about the cost of living crisis - the energy bills, seeing food prices go up, the fuel price... it's just all awful and then we have BROGEY who doesn't give a flying ****! It makes me so angry seeing her smug face and knowing she gives nothing back and is so selfish. She doesn't give two hoots about anyone else yet gets paid for the poorest content I've ever seen. So undeserving, it's so unfair.
These trips are all she has and her money won’t last forever. She won’t be able to work when this bubble pops because she’s incapable. She doesn’t have anyone that really cares about her or any real friends and those things are worth more than having spare money to burn on crap.

These hard times will pass for all of us and it will be her that ends up with nothing in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Any time I'm thinking about eating crap I'm going to come back to this thread and watch this video.

Witnessing Brogan chomp as quickly as she can to get as much food as possible in her gob is going to get me in the shape of my life. I'm doing great already but this is the push I needed for that extra half stone 👍

Thanks Brogan ya gobber

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She posted a photo of her and Banjo outside the front with house number visible (quickly deleted). Also she was forthcoming with name of estate agent etc
I knew roughly what she'd paid and the park was obvious to anyone from the BCP area. Rightmove + area search, compare listing pics to kitchen island brag video... Bingo.

Reactions: 9
didn’t she also not like Hamilton but jumped on the bandwagon, or in fact Encanto till it was popular. People like this annoy me, musicals, starwars, Marvel etc why pretend you like stuff when you haven’t even watched all the movies or showed no interest before.
With Hamilton, she watched when it came on disney+ and "didn't get it", then they went to see it on stage and she was the complete opposite! If you don't get, or don't like something, THAT'S OK! not everyone has to like the same things. Its like when she refers to stuff that they like "it's our favourite", like she doesn't have a personality unless she's part of a couple or "being obsessed" with the same things as all of the rest of the sheeple!

Reactions: 16
She is definitely the kind of person who refers to Mickey as the boss 🤮 I used to work for Disney and I referred to Mickey as “the leader of the cult” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies if this has been posted as I am way behind on this thread but has anyone seen Benji’s updated Insta bio 🤣 I’m really doubting whether he will go back to work now
CBA8E40F-65C1-4255-A233-9B5154ECBD31.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I’m guessing she wrote it and he’s going along with it as he’s liking the easy soft life

Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has been posted as I am way behind on this thread but has anyone seen Benji’s updated Insta bio 🤣 I’m really doubting whether he will go back to work nowView attachment 1274036
There’s a big difference between being a foodie and being greedy , Benji !

You’re a self proclaimed fussy eater , you knob .. but of course foodies just eat steak and burgers at every meal don’t they ?

if Benji jumps on the bandwagon I’m out of here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought only influencers had those wanky bios. Whenever a partner quits their job to be at home with their influencer partner it’s always the beginning of the end and downhill from there.

I ditched so many beauty/mum bloggers when their boyfriends started to join in.

Reactions: 33
Didn’t she say she was sharing a table with someone? They probably ran a mile
Can you imagine if you were at a table about to eat your lunch and the person whipped out a camera and started vlogging?
I'd be annoyed, then add into the equation it's Brogan (who, would not be at the end of the table I'm sat at, I can assure you) and the thought makes me cringe.
The look on her face as she took the bite, the excitement that she's ramming something into her fat bleeping gob is repulsive.
She's just gross on every level, grotesque in fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw someone recording with a camera in Primark earlier and I just thought ffs am I in that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.