Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jmuz93

Packing her passport in her park bag just incase she gets ID’d for alcohol… come on Borgs you look about 40, you won’t be needing that 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 63

kazizzle

VIP Member
If I remember correctly, @kazizzle has lived and worked at Disney world so I didn't really see it as braggy that she's stayed at most of the resorts.
Thank you @Gem_woody - I didn't intend it to be braggy, more just wanted to contribute to the conversation since we were discussing resorts and it's actually something I have a bit of knowledge and experience on. Sorry if it came across that way. I love the Disney resorts and could discuss their merits and pitfalls all day. Fully aware it is a privilege to have had the cast member experience and being able to stay at the resorts relatively easily (and affordably) is a big part of that.

Sorry, again really didn't intend for it to come across as a brag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Laur91

VIP Member
‘This headband was gifted to me by a viewer years ago but I’ve just kept it in a box until today’

she’s a piece of shit isn’t she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Find it really concerning that she’s probably cried more at arriving at Disney than she did when her father died

• Sad
Reactions: 57

Cupcake12

VIP Member
She doesn’t have the legs for shorts - I get what you’re saying about the granny dresses but not a lot looks good when you’re apple shaped like her x
If you have legs you have the legs for shorts.....
You just have to find the right style and cut to suit your shape

• Heart
Reactions: 56

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Why does she deserve this? What has she done that’s so amazing to mean she gets gifted yet ANOTHER holiday? There are currently millions of children in poverty in one of the richest countries in the world, but Brogan, who does absolutely nothing but slob around all day getting free shit thrown at her, deserves it. These people enabling her need to give their heads a serious wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 55