Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost feel like whoever at Disney parks UK who got her on the trip was actively trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder how Benji feels knowing she reacted with more emotion and excitement to a disney hotel room than she did getting engaged to him 😂 That said, don't blame her, I'd have more excitement at going disney than being engaged to him too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm sure there's a few of us here who have been in fancy hotel rooms before. I squealed at one in LA that had a TV in the bathroom and jacuzzi jets 😂 But I can't say I've ever cried at a hotel room before. Boardwalk is okay and all but I don't understand why you would cry?

Reactions: 27
Sick of seeing her teeth up close in every other frame. Get Invisalign Brogan. It’s not like you can’t afford it.

Reactions: 25
Again, it's not about promoting this for Disney, or to inspire other people. It's just for her.

Rum tour - points to carpet. Lots of room for activities as Benj would say......

The boardwalk is a lovely hotel, but that room....meh. Nothing special about it

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe she has a superthanks button on her youtube videos. Does she actually have fans that would tip her and donate money to her?Shame on them. Can’t think of anyone less deserving. We live in a crazy time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Also, she hasn't been on a long haul flight for ages. Has she forgotten about Dubai and her engagement in February already?

Poor Benjiblesshim

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think this vlog showed how unstable she is, how she can’t cope without Benji and how socially incapable she is.

Reactions: 31
Good god she was manic in this one.

She seems to deliberately separate herself from the group, zero effort to make friends or have fun with new people.

Made me feel ill when she didn't shower before going to bed as well, dirty mare.

Reactions: 20
Watched this with Mr Cushty, will have to rewatch it as he was continually saying about how much food she was eating…I said that’s nothing she’s just warming up..it’s what she wants and needs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still waiting for her to kick off that there wasn’t any sausage rolls with her afternoon tea on the flight

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just finished the slog, and boy was it just that.

Hey Disney Parks UK, I saw more of Brogans face in that 30 minute vlog than I did Disney. Good job.

Reactions: 20
Well we can’t say she’s not providing us with content to take the piss out of at the moment. 2022 has been absolute comedy gold in the world of Brogan vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.