Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Completely off topic, but this is the back cover of our towns magazine that just arrived this morning 😂😂
E89D00CB-73F7-4F0A-9B5B-0008EEBFB2DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Hugh Jass

So this was during their first meal in the hotel and Benji is wearing fucking headphones. I honestly don't know how Brogan puts up with it. I know her cackle is enough to make his balls crawl back up inside, but surely he can take them off to share a fucking meal??
They are passing ships, physically together, but emotionally separated.

Screenshot_20210708_180731.jpg

Screenshot_20210708_181159.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210705-092818_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210705-092813_Instagram.jpg

Poor bonnie is all I'll say.

And who the fuck joins a gym and imagines sitting eating breakfast, drinking coffee and editing? For most joining a gym is the use of the swimming facilities, the gym equipment and classes? She's such a braggy dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Mable912

VIP Member
Brogan has just uploaded a story saying how overwhelmed she is and how she’s had to scrap “washing, drying and styling her hair off her to do list”.

I don’t even have to say anything. I am literally speechless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Cah

Chatty Member
"Benj I was just saying on the vlog on that map on the wall you should go and have a little look and tell me if any of those things take your fancy"...honestly she sounded like his mother, with him acting like a moody teenager with his headphones on to avoid listening to Mother Mooney. Chemistry couple goals right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

limited75

VIP Member
Stop standing on tip toes Bogie, newsflash..... it doesn't make you look any slimmer......just makes you look like a plank!

20210704_103421.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jess89

VIP Member
He’s definitely a mug putting up with her. He even featured in her collection!😬
104E1101-38E8-446D-8803-D86394FE7208.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I have to admit something, Brogan has inspires me to join a gym and get a Personal Trainer and have given myself 1 year to lose 30 kg also known as 66.139 Pounds (lbs). I am looking at Brogan and then at myself, and there is not much difference between us, and that has been a shocking eye-opening revelation. I am also the only "the bigger friend" in my group and live in an area where young lean/strong people live so I feel a bit left out. I want to look better in clothes, but also get stronger and healthier.

I have gotten to a point in my everyday life (with a shitty flatmate) that I need a bit more of a push to get into shape, it is really expensive but thankfully I can afford it for a year and hope to get into a healthier way of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

disneys

VIP Member
She just doesn’t like mentioning Covid, she never has.
remember she did that vlog and released if 2 days after the first lockdown started and didn’t mention Covid AT ALL … she even said “what a time to be alive”

She didn’t clap for carers
She broke rules in lockdown 1
She said “what a time to be alive” about her birthday in the height of the 1st peak and so many were dying
She never talks about politics , ever !
Hasn’t mentioned the vaccine (only in relation to a Disney cruise)

sure she’s not a news outlet but she’s a LIFESTYLE channel and Covid has affected all of our lifestyles this last 18 months … why she carries on and pretends it doesn’t exist is ridiculous

I didn’t want to say but we have a family member on my husbands side in intensive care with Covid and pneumonia at the moment … it is terrifying !! it is a kick in the face to see her flouting about with her mates when people are STILL dying (no Boris it hasn’t gone away , I will still be wearing my mask and keeping my distance)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Moot22

VIP Member
I’ve never met a person who constantly posts those “you’re perfect the way you are” type quotes all over their socials who wasn’t problematic and bitchy IRL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I can’t even watch anymore-feeling overwhelmed because she has to work and fit in a shower and food shop (and hopefully a walk with Bonnie)-does she really have no idea why these kind of comments piss people off
Here I am, sat at work on my lunch as an NHS worker. Just 30 mins to have some food and catch up on tattle (my little bit of escape before getting back to it)
I have had my second jab recently and feel a bit shitty I won’t lie but I turn up and do my job and do all my other mum/wife stuff in between…. What a f-ing mug I am
FEWMIN 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #64 looks like your nan, can’t get a tan, ran down the road after the ice cream man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Silent85

VIP Member
FYI

had a reply from visit Wales. She has an agreement with visit Britain to deliver content on their behalf

they said they were unaware of the video involving the Nan but they will be monitor the situation closely and will not hesitate it more action is taken against her.
Was a really nice reply which I appreciate so I do suggest people do complain if they do things like break lockdown or whatever equivalent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Venom

VIP Member
Well after the result I think an update to my title suggestion is needed

Brogan Tate #65 Football isn’t coming home and neither is Benji

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42