Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems a bit weird she only goes out with her own ‘friends’ if Benjis away or has plans. She didn’t say it but he must be watching the game tonight with his friends as he has every other time.

Reactions: 10
Going out with one of her two friends tonight (Georgie 😂). I know those who are blocked can’t see it but she looks like she waddles when she walks, I don’t watch the vlogs so can’t compare. I really don’t think a bum bag round her middle is flattering at all!
View attachment 652090View attachment 652091View attachment 652092
I don’t get why she curls the bottom of her hair (and it doesn’t look too bad) but it’s such a weird matted nest on top??

Reactions: 7
Seems a bit weird she only goes out with her own ‘friends’ if Benjis away or has plans. She didn’t say it but he must be watching the game tonight with his friends as he has every other time.
He’s probably thanking his lucky stars that he’s working away and can nip to the pub or just watch the football with his work mates and she has someone else babysitting her.

Reactions: 9
She’s never going to lose weight regardless if she goes to the gym going by the amount of greasy, processed and junk food she eats. That Wales vlog was awful in that sense! The only healthy thing they ate was the bit of salad with their pub lunch 🤦🏻‍♀️ What’s the chances she didn’t even eat it?! (And her travel sickness probably wasn’t helped by the food she ate the day before) No wonder Benji looks worse now then he used to aswell - his frigging diet is terrible! They just enable each other with their unhealthy lifestyle(s).

Reactions: 19
Have they cooked in their kitchen since it was fitted? Excluding the week she used the air fryer that’s never been mentioned since.

Reactions: 19
That picture top right is I think when she did that video for potato games and her and mejulie spent most of it laughing at her nan (who has dementia). That was one of the things that opened my eyes to what a horrible person she really is. Felt so sorry for her poor nan being exploited like that, pretty disgusting behaviour from them tbh.
I reported her for that ad.

You're fooling absolutely no one with that ridiculous pose you insist on doing, like a pig on stilts.
It’s getting harder and harder for her haha

I bet Brogan thinks she is Emily In Paris. She’s Brogan In Doldrum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well. well. well ! I am FINALLY on this threads gals and pals 😘
Looks like England are gonna win so me and the piano are taking bets on her dragging him away to Wales again to play on her Nintendo Switch and inhale sausage baps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's 27. That's not a great photo. And she must know it isn't because she's promoting herself using photos where she was slimmer, well made-up, and her hair looked good. I don't understand how brands are happy with this as they must see the old photos and think that's what they are getting, but then someone's gran turns up instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would have thought he would be flooring it home from Cardiff to watch the final but she’s probably got some lame excuse as to why they can’t leave. Id leave the witch there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh. Is she already here? I refuse to watch her. I can almost guess which places she'll turn up in.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They go Friday for the weekend.
In that case, I will keep my eyes open whilst in the centre at the weekend in order to report back, but not my ears, because the thought of uuuuaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu benjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimyyyybooooyyyyyfrrriiiiieeend is just too much. She's sooooooo going to Primark, and Disney Store, and so am I. Oh god.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In that case, I will keep my eyes open whilst in the centre at the weekend in order to report back, but not my ears, because the thought of uuuuaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu benjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimyyyybooooyyyyyfrrriiiiieeend is just too much. She's sooooooo going to Primark, and Disney Store, and so am I. Oh god.
I doubt they will go anywhere. She’s likely to be doing some lame ad and going for chips at a local pub, walk Bonnie and then watch tv and be in bed for 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.