Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachhes

VIP Member
‘We love escaping the every day’ fuck OFF. She doesn’t even know what the ‘every day’ is.
Try working a difficult office job, whilst having a grumpy toddler to look after, and not being able to afford food week on week. So out of touch!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Moot22

VIP Member
Can’t wait to “escape the everyday” and pay £25 to ride a sealed glass box with a group of strangers after the face mask rule is scrapped.

• Haha

nosey275

Very annoying to see her get a gifted stay at the hilton after myself and hundreds of other staff at the hilton I worked at got made redundant last year, typical brogan out of touch with the rest of the world though so wouldn’t expect anything else

• Heart
  • Angry

theghosttown

VIP Member
I don’t really comment on this thread anymore but after watching her latest Instagram I feel so consumed by rage. I’m currently laying in bed on my day off because I am constantly so fucking tired having worked a 45 hour week in a really fast paced, active job. I actually get to the end of my week and feel honestly grateful that I have *only* done 45 hours when I think of those in jobs like nursing and public service roles regularly doing far more than that. I don’t get to spend that much time with my husband or doing stuff for myself and the house because I work late into the night and have a really messy shift pattern. I feel overwhelmed when I have to chose between house work or sleeping or seeing my husband or sleeping. Having to figure out when I can actually do stuff for myself to conincide when I don’t feel like a zombie. She needs to get a fucking grip and get into the real world. She is SO out of touch with reality it’s bordering concerning.

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Anyone spot the cycling shorts under her dress 🙈 pretty sure that means the dress is too short for you if we can see them!
690F3AF3-9AE0-4FA5-925A-C2705ACE439F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
To the surprise of absolutely NO ONE, Brogan got a dog in lockdown and now everything has more or less opened back up, she's off doing her own thing as and when she pleases. Selfish motherfucker. This fat pig is incapable of putting anyone or anything before herself and her greedy gob.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Anyone else see this? Isn’t OGX the shampoo brogan always says is her favourite? And she’s always being gifted? no wonder her hair line is receding so badly...

“The OGX-brand shampoos and conditioners marketed by Johnson & Johnson to nourish and smooth your hair actually contain a combination of ingredients that cause significant hair loss, a new nationwide class action lawsuit alleges.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Well. well. well ! I am FINALLY on this threads gals and pals 😘
Looks like England are gonna win so me and the piano are taking bets on her dragging him away to Wales again to play on her Nintendo Switch and inhale sausage baps x

• Haha
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Jesus Mary and Joseph they actually watched with friends!!!! Blurred everyone out as they don't need to be on here.
And that’s why she hasn’t approved Benji’s picture tag , because that is blatant rule breaking !!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Moot22

VIP Member
What I don't understand from that vlog, (and I was only dipping in and out as my daughter and nephew decided to be pains in the arse at bedtime) when she's said about missing him cos he works away, and we've seen they don't spend time together when he is home, is why they ate breakfast separately, why they took games consoles, why they didn't look like an actual couple in love, why she sat 10ft away from him the entire time, except in the car, why she needed a blanket, Why they paid to go and nap all day in someone else's home, cos let's face it, that's the Only thing they did.

If that was me and my fella, we'd look to see what we could do in the area, take some board games and cards, leave all technology, except our phones, at home and make the most of the time we had together away from the world, because as we're discovering more and more, even though we spend a fair amount of time together, we don't always get quality time, because adulting is hard and life gets in the way.
It feels like she thinks she’s above Benji and he should be lucky to have her. But when they’re in videos together, he’s the one making all the plans, he’s the one carrying the conversation and making jokes. He’s always the one cooking and running off to get her food. He filmed that whole London reel for her and she never mentioned him. It’s Brogans world and he’s just living in it.

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
just a reminder folks:

✨ please don’t take comments about brogan and her life personally ✨

I won’t be doing to the pub to watch the football but my husband is a massive football fan and so I also wouldn’t schedule a holiday on the weekend of the final , because I’m not selfish

however , if you’re not going to the pub or watching the footie with pals , we are not saying you’re a loser or as bad as brogan or whatever !

we are simply commenting on brogan’s life , not yours , we don’t know you and I’m sure you’re awesome and nothing like brogan !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Carmeme

Whenever I’m feeling down I come to Brogan’s thread on here and I’m howling at your comments. HILARIOUS.

I actually really like Benji, he is not Beckham but he is nice, kind and tries to be enthusiastic. Bogey on the other hand is the opposite. She is a diva without any reason to be, that was the worst travel vlog I’ve ever seen and that hotel should send them a bill as they made it look awful, not good!

• Heart
  • Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Here I am, sat at work on my lunch as an NHS worker. Just 30 mins to have some food and catch up on tattle (my little bit of escape before getting back to it)
I have had my second jab recently and feel a bit shitty I won’t lie but I turn up and do my job and do all my other mum/wife stuff in between…. What a f-ing mug I am
FEWMIN 😡😡😡😡😡
Thank you so much to all of our nhs workers, keyworkers and everyone who has done their bit in the last 18 months but also everyday. We appreciate you and we see you. Bellend brogan wouldn’t know hard work, heartbreak, feeing overwhelmed and overworked if it smacked her in the face. She is so ignorant and out of touch it’s so offensive and quite upsetting.

Get a fucking grip. Has laid in bed all morning, has now popped out for a food shop. Fuck off. At least we can all know we have done our damned most for each other.

• Heart

Moot22

VIP Member
Can we just acknowledge this totally legit review? 😂
92445F84-FFC9-4DF7-8E3A-DBDF73F433F2.jpeg

Haha fuck off friends? Don’t know what they are m’love but you can listen to my podcast and maybe you’ll fall asleep and dream some up.”

• Haha
  • Wow