Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate, bonnie will be younger than brogan based on her number of threads vs the amount of time tattle has been open!
here’s to you tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy birthday to Tattle! These threads in particular have made me laugh on many occasions, most recently in dark times when I’ve really needed a giggle.

Here’s to all of us amazing tattlers, quick someone get some huge helium balloons, a graze platter and get ready for a manic day, posing tightly crossed legged and telling everyone how lurved and adored we are 😆 (a la bogey tat style 🤪)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I relate to
So much love to @disneys and your family.

Covid has affected everyone in different ways and is still going to impact us all after 19th July. I think it’s complete madness to abandon all measures and will be continuing to wear my mask and distance, we are still being very careful and nothing will change just because of a date seemingly plucked out of thin air. My nana was recently in intensive care for a severe chest infection. I was besides myself, worried she wouldn’t come home. Only one person was allowed to visit and it had to remain the same person even when she went onto a ward. The numbers of people mixing for football has been an absolute joke and make a mockery of the rules.
I relate to this so strongly, sending love to your family too @disneys. Not only was my nan taken in with covid last year when no one could visit, but last month she was admitted with pneumonia, and just 1 could visit this time, which was my mum. She kept asking, but they wouldn't let me in. Said I had to wait til she'd been moved, but she passed away that night. If it weren't for the fact I'd been to see her shortly before she was admitted, I'd be struggling a lot not to be so so angry. People can go to a football match, but can't be with someone at end of life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So it’s fair to assume Brogan has never, and will never, take a Covid test because it involves putting a swab down your throat. Makes it even worse she’s breaking the restrictions if she won’t get tested but will trot around the country.

Reactions: 16
So it’s fair to assume Brogan has never, and will never, take a Covid test because it involves putting a swab down your throat. Makes it even worse she’s breaking the restrictions if she won’t get tested but will trot around the country.
I wonder if she has the nhs covid app that would tell her to self isolate if she needed too

Reactions: 11
I can’t even watch anymore-feeling overwhelmed because she has to work and fit in a shower and food shop (and hopefully a walk with Bonnie)-does she really have no idea why these kind of comments piss people off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Brogan has just uploaded a story saying how overwhelmed she is and how she’s had to scrap “washing, drying and styling her hair off her to do list”.

I don’t even have to say anything. I am literally speechless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
OMG ! I am actually speechless, so she’s been in bed all morning on the laptop and she’s sew overwhelmed, is this girl for real ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I can’t even watch anymore-feeling overwhelmed because she has to work and fit in a shower and food shop (and hopefully a walk with Bonnie)-does she really have no idea why these kind of comments piss people off
Here I am, sat at work on my lunch as an NHS worker. Just 30 mins to have some food and catch up on tattle (my little bit of escape before getting back to it)
I have had my second jab recently and feel a bit crappy I won’t lie but I turn up and do my job and do all my other mum/wife stuff in between…. What a f-ing mug I am
FEWMIN 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Prioritising the next right thing.... so it went shower then food shop 🤔 I don't know about you guys but my food shop happens in my spare time after work or at the weekend!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
OMG ! I am actually speechless, so she’s been in bed all morning on the laptop and she’s sew overwhelmed, is this girl for real ?!
The thing is she’s deluded herself so much she actually believes it, too. She genuinely believes she is overwhelmed.

Im currently on my lunch break sat with dry shampooed hair I haven’t washed in about 4 days because I’ve been coming home from work and working most nights. I’ve put on a stone this year from not eating right because I rarely have time to food prep properly, eat well, and exercise. Me and my bf have barely seen each other. I haven’t caught up properly with family and friends in months, my house is a state, and all my patients are in mental health crises.

And yet shes pissed off cos shes swanned round Wales for 2 weeks and now doesn’t have enough time to straighten her hair?

Her head needs a wobble

Here I am, sat at work on my lunch as an NHS worker. Just 30 mins to have some food and catch up on tattle (my little bit of escape before getting back to it)
I have had my second jab recently and feel a bit crappy I won’t lie but I turn up and do my job and do all my other mum/wife stuff in between…. What a f-ing mug I am
FEWMIN 😡😡😡😡😡
Snap!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Why is she overwhelmed and practically in tears by normal life things?! God forbid you can’t style your hair Brogan 😐

Try having a normal job and having to run errands. How pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The thing is she’s deluded herself so much she actually believes it, too. She genuinely believes she is overwhelmed.

Im currently on my lunch break sat with dry shampooed hair I haven’t washed in about 4 days because I’ve been coming home from work and working most nights. I’ve put on a stone this year from not eating right because I rarely have time to food prep properly, eat well, and exercise. Me and my bf have barely seen each other. I haven’t caught up properly with family and friends in months, my house is a state, and all my patients are in mental health crises.

And yet shes pissed off cos shes swanned round Wales for 2 weeks and now doesn’t have enough time to straighten her hair?

Her head needs a wobble

Snap!
You are an absolute queen @Mable912. I am sure you are appreciated 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, glad I’m not alone. If that’s busy, then I want Brogan’s level of busy. She needs routine, like an actual job. I can’t even verbalise what I want to say because I’m just so dumbfounded. And she earns significantly more than me a year (I assume).

it’s not really fair, is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
FEWMIN 😡😡😡😡😡
Thank you so much to all of our nhs workers, keyworkers and everyone who has done their bit in the last 18 months but also everyday. We appreciate you and we see you. Bellend brogan wouldn’t know hard work, heartbreak, feeing overwhelmed and overworked if it smacked her in the face. She is so ignorant and out of touch it’s so offensive and quite upsetting.

Get a bleeping grip. Has laid in bed all morning, has now popped out for a food shop. duck off. At least we can all know we have done our damned most for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
so sorry @disneys hope your family member is ok x.

Also thank you too to all of you who have worked so bloody hard and continue to x unlike the lump of lard who wouldn't know what hard work is.

I wonder if Brogan is 'overwhelmed' cos she knows she is being called out on here for breaking lockdown rules (again!). She's probably sh*tting herself a bit now that brands will hear and maybe that wooden spoon award (blogosphere award thingy). If she stopped behaving like a selfish tw*t she would have nothing to feel overwhelmed about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.