Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I never even would have thought of that! But I agree, brogan would very likely have said wouldn’t she? It would have been #myboyfriendbenjiwhosgotinitus
She would have mentioned it! She would want the sympathy!

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210709-143304_Instagram.jpg

Is she serious?! Can't even look after the one she has properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s really sad she seems to genuinely believe she LOVES travelling (or maybe it’s just because she thinks travel vlogs do well so she wants people to believe it?) but she does exactly the same things she does at home! She does the bare minimum when it comes to exploring/going on adventures. She’s not experiencing anything new. The only thing she really seems to care about is being able to have numerous pub lunches. How can she believe she actually loves travel?? Living to eat, rather than eating to LIVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t even get me started on the mention of a second dog. Appreciate the one you have now fgs!

I’ve had a thought - could this incessant need for travel actually be trying to clutch onto the past? When brogan was clearly happier and her and benji were happier as a couple? I do feel like the amount they travelled, the fact she was saying they’d had 12 international holidays and the vlogs she could create from those trips made her happy and was quite a part of her life, her online content and the forming of their relationship. Having things on video may also mean she’s looking back and becoming quite obsessed with it. But instead of thinking about working on their relationship at home, in everyday life, with everyday struggles, she thinks the best answer is to travel loads and make videos from it. I really do think the pandemic has illuminated problems in relationships once people realised how heavily they relied on trips, meals out, holidays, doing things rather than just being happy as a couple and it made them realise they weren’t suited after all. There have been so many break ups and I do think it is usually the right decision for those couples to part ways. Her behaviour and even benji’s just seems so odd at the moment! While I hadn’t considered the tinnitus situation, as others have said, she would absolutely be there telling everyone and putting it everywhere online.

Reactions: 16
Don’t even get me started on the mention of a second dog. Appreciate the one you have now fgs!

I’ve had a thought - could this incessant need for travel actually be trying to clutch onto the past? When brogan was clearly happier and her and benji were happier as a couple?
I think this is why she’s gone back to David Lloyd! Trying to force herself back into the past rather than confront her actual issues

Reactions: 15
Does she want another dog because she has nothing else lined up? They’ve got a trip in September but nothing else is going on in her life so she could use the dog as content and really drag it out. She could have made a house or gym series but nahhhh.

Reactions: 14

I’ve had a thought - could this incessant need for travel actually be trying to clutch onto the past? When brogan was clearly happier and her and benji were happier as a couple? I do feel like the amount they travelled, the fact she was saying they’d had 12 international holidays and the vlogs she could create from those trips made her happy and was quite a part of her life, her online content and the forming of their relationship. Having things on video may also mean she’s looking back and becoming quite obsessed with it. But instead of thinking about working on their relationship at home, in everyday life, with everyday struggles, she thinks the best answer is to travel loads and make videos from it. I really do think the pandemic has illuminated problems in relationships once people realised how heavily they relied on trips, meals out, holidays, doing things rather than just being happy as a couple and it made them realise they weren’t suited after all. There have been so many break ups and I do think it is usually the right decision for those couples to part ways. Her behaviour and even benji’s just seems so odd at the moment! While I hadn’t considered the tinnitus situation, as others have said, she would absolutely be there telling everyone and putting it everywhere online.
I don’t think it’s any deeper than her most viewed videos are travel and Disney vlogs and she’s desperate to get that number of views again. She’s too stupid to come up with anything new and too lazy to make content that people might actually enjoy.

Reactions: 10
Are they too tight to visit local restaurants during these trips? I know they do the odd pub lunch because I remember her going looking like she’s been sweating and dragged through a hedge backwards but they would rather have a pizza in their rooms on an evening then explore the local bars and restaurants. You don’t have to like the nightlife but isn’t the point of a travel blogger to show you what’s there? They just stand outside of castles with a pastry and never pay to go inside, I don’t see the point.

They can’t blame Bonnie because when she’s not there they don’t do anything either.

Reactions: 25
I know everyone travels and explores differently, but even recently I went on a weekend girls trip and all we did was wander around. What's the point of visiting a new place to just sit in a hotel room that could be literally anywhere? You don't have to make big plans, walk around and just see what that city is about! No one in their right mind would turn to one of Brog's 'travel' vlogs to be inspired for a trip.

Reactions: 21
Are they too tight to visit local restaurants during these trips? I know they do the odd pub lunch because I remember her going looking like she’s been sweating and dragged through a hedge backwards but they would rather have a pizza in their rooms on an evening then explore the local bars and restaurants. You don’t have to like the nightlife but isn’t the point of a travel blogger to show you what’s there? They just stand outside of castles with a pastry and never pay to go inside, I don’t see the point.

They can’t blame Bonnie because when she’s not there they don’t do anything either.
I know everyone travels and explores differently, but even recently I went on a weekend girls trip and all we did was wander around. What's the point of visiting a new place to just sit in a hotel room that could be literally anywhere? You don't have to make big plans, walk around and just see what that city is about! No one in their right mind would turn to one of Brog's 'travel' vlogs to be inspired for a trip.
This is what I don’t get about them, I’m not sure where the air bnb was located but they could’ve easily drove somewhere to go for an evening meal… didn’t the owner leave a long list of places they could visit/explore including restaurants? They basically just did the exact same stuff they would normally do at home, like I understand Benji needing to switch off and relax as he works away all week and probably works really hard but Brogan definitely does not. They had a few long walks and explored a little but they just seemed happy enough chilling in the air bnb being lazy and stuffing their faces. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It seemed like by the time they got to the hotel they just couldn’t be bothered with it. They deffo preferred the air bnb. Brogan just seemed bored and miserable the whole time and again just wanted to laze around in the room. And she probably was tired from all the walking as she’s never normally that active! She’s incredibly unfit and eats terribly so no wonder she was exhausted. 🥴

FYI

had a reply from visit Wales. She has an agreement with visit Britain to deliver content on their behalf

they said they were unaware of the video involving the Nan but they will be monitor the situation closely and will not hesitate it more action is taken against her.
Was a really nice reply which I appreciate so I do suggest people do complain if they do things like break lockdown or whatever equivalent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I went to NYC with a friend once who didn’t want to leave the hotel or the hotel restaurants. I learned very quickly that some people do very different holidays to how I do them and we shouldn’t holiday together.

Now I still go on city breaks and have adventures, and she goes on beach/resort holidays where she doesn’t have to leave the area.

I’m guessing our Brogs is one of the people who I would not go on holiday with.

Reactions: 15
I went to NYC with a friend once who didn’t want to leave the hotel or the hotel restaurants. I learned very quickly that some people do very different holidays to how I do them and we shouldn’t holiday together.

Now I still go on city breaks and have adventures, and she goes on beach/resort holidays where she doesn’t have to leave the area.

I had a similar experience - went on holiday with someone who wanted to spend more time sat in the hotel or in an outlet mall, than exploring the coast of California during a road trip.

Absolutely ruined the experience (and our friendship). Just can’t imagine travelling somewhere to spend all day in bed. Very ‘Brogan in LA’ vibes.

I had a similar experience with a friend in Berlin , it was awful and I really regret going with her .. we weren’t friends for long after that !

Thing is, Ben works a lot, so he probably does like to do nothing but brogan makes out like it’s something different to what she normally does? She festers all day under the blanket with her switch. It’s a shame really because she could still do things for content, I.e regular fitness updates, reading updates etc but again would be too much work for her

Reactions: 12
At 30:15 she does a smug snort that really reveals how pleased she is with herself! Insufferable! Waste of a holiday
0ACEFDFE-7203-4235-B9FA-50BC9D211F47.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.