Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi yaaaalll! super off topic but as most of you here are brits and I love you aaall to death, your frenchy girl here wants to wish you all GOOD LUCK!!!! 🤞🤞🤞
I love Italia but I'm rooting for England tonight for you loveliiiieeees ❤
Watching with the bf and some friends who are all for England tooo 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
GO GO GO!
I’m Scottish so I’m obviously rooting for ……. Italy 😂😂😂 no I’m joking may the best team on the night win 🇮🇹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m Scottish so I’m obviously rooting for ……. Italy 😂😂😂 no I’m joking may the best team on the night win 🇮🇹
I was just about to say.. British doesn’t equal English 🙈 not all Brits support England!

(my bf would literally kill me if he knew I’d typed this 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well after the result I think an update to my title suggestion is needed

Brogan Tate #65 Football isn’t coming home and neither is Benji

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
After the result you can just imagine the scene;
Brogan: "It's ok Benji it's just a silly football game, why don't we play some switch now and we can listen to you'll be in my heart because that's our favourite mother/son couple song"
Beni: (Long Pause) "Sorry bubs I can't hear you"(headphones are firmly in place as they have been all night)
Bonnie: "Bark Bark you silly witch, why did you have to put face paint on me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see Mr Lever has liked it. Bet he had a cheeky zoom
I bet he did. He probably has to reverse two miles to look at what he has at home in the same proportion. Every time I see the profile picture of Hugh Jass I am reminded. She's bulbous. You could park a bike in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet he did. He probably has to reverse two miles to look at what he has at home in the same proportion. Every time I see the profile picture of Hugh Jass I am reminded. She's bulbous. You could park a bike in it.
OMG I’m howling 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very sad result tonight (have been consoling the other half and put him to bed now 😂) but I knew I could come on here and you lot would cheer me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm DEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The question is are they home or are they in another begged hotel, I think after the result Brogie will have to have a self care day tomorrow !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.