Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear every vlog he’s in Benji can’t get away quick enough at the end shot

Reactions: 7
The 2nd vlog is so odd, shes so ungrateful and its making me realise how uncultured she actually is. Her reaction to typical welsh things comes across as so ignorant like the way she comments on the roads, the towns & even the trees?! Like you’re in the countryside get a grip and forget Disney for once.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just had a look at her recent follows on Instagram and she’s recently followed a wedding planner in Italy? 🤔
06587335-1D14-4787-8BD3-5014B01E41FE.jpeg
83F18D5C-AB83-44E9-BE57-1B8536728338.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So this was during their first meal in the hotel and Benji is wearing bleeping headphones. I honestly don't know how Brogan puts up with it. I know her cackle is enough to make his balls crawl back up inside, but surely he can take them off to share a bleeping meal??
They are passing ships, physically together, but emotionally separated.

Screenshot_20210708_180731.jpg

Screenshot_20210708_181159.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Weird vlog. Was like watching a brother/sister family trip away, absolutely no romantic chemistry there.

Also her hair looks an absolute state, she should go for the chop and get a short bob or something

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just here to complain about the amount of times she says 'obviously' in today's vlog. Ahhh, reminders of the 'obviously I've known for a while' incident.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So this was during their first meal in the hotel and Benji is wearing bleeping headphones. I honestly don't know how Brogan puts up with it. I know her cackle is enough to make his balls crawl back up inside, but surely he can take them off to share a bleeping meal??

View attachment 653592
View attachment 653596
He’s got a tablet propped up in front of him as well which someone spotted when she posted the picture of the food. Thought that was bad enough but didn’t know he had headphones on top of that!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
FOR duck SAKE SHE IS BEING PAID BY VISIT WALES TO GO TO CARDIFF!!!
I swear to god if she goes to Scotland too I’m gonna go mental, if she was getting this job why did they go last week? Why not ask to stay at the spa tomorrow and do it as one big trip? She honestly is a little head who brands need to stop working with
Sent a complaint to visit Wales.

Reactions: 25
Weird vlog. Was like watching a brother/sister family trip away, absolutely no romantic chemistry there.

Also her hair looks an absolute state, she should go for the chop and get a short bob or something
She could have any colour and cut but the fact is she doesn’t do anything day to day to maintain it.

Reactions: 5
They pretty much spent most of the time sitting in a hotel, if that vlog was to intice me in Going there I’m saying no. They didn’t show us anything

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you reckon they argued? I know she wouldn’t put that online but surely he just seemed so grumpy!!

Reactions: 12

View attachment 653592
View attachment 653596
I'm sorry but that is the face of a man that has dialled out of that relationship. Those headphones should stay in the hotel room. Considering they don't see each other all week you'd think they would relish the time together at weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He was probably listening to and watching the football. I've just had a thought, Visit Wales are heavily promoting Zip World at the moment and their roller coaster type thing has opened. What's the odds on her going there?

Reactions: 11
She is being an ungrateful little common madam in this vlog. Should have been ejected from the hotel!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve just skimmed through the vlog and she’s complained none stop all the way through.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at her recent follows on Instagram and she’s recently followed a wedding planner in Italy? 🤔View attachment 653564View attachment 653565
Just to add to that account she’s followed, her 13th and 14th most recent followers are these which again are Italy wedding planners. Am sure she said in a recent vlog or podcast that they would probably elope. Could be nothing but is weird
0D978567-CA6C-4936-BF5E-2A7A82FBA666.jpeg
F73F9CF8-D713-4EE7-9D2A-9A9983649D27.jpeg
E0715D36-E647-4688-9354-78EF8667D165.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s “manifesting” getting married and he’s plotting his escape by the looks of things.

He certainly doesn’t look like a man on the verge of proposing. I know you can’t tell when someone might propose but he certainly doesn’t look in love with her. I’d be so embarrassed to sit like that with him! It’s so glaringly obvious how done he is. IF there’s sport on while me and my husband are doing something, he gets bbc sport notifications but will only check infrequently and if it’s acceptable (not during a meal together for example).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A few of her moans that I could hear just by skipping through, I can’t imagine how many there will be if you watched it properly..

They arrived early and their room wasn’t ready.
Apparently the hotel didn’t tell her she would need a reservation at the restaurant and they were fully booked except for two times which she didn’t want. Isn’t that a standard thing that anyone would double check.. Especially in a pandemic?

Complaining about mushy peas on their room service meal.

No music in the spa which was a major inconvenience to her judging by the scowl on her face. Maybe that was the quiet vibe!?

Slagging people off who were doing water sports outside while she floated like a fat blob.

A broken hairdryer which stopped her from showering.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.