Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably manically packing for Cardiff as we speak, all 10 bags for a little weekend away. It’s the only purpose she has in life right now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s probably manically packing for Cardiff as we speak, all 10 bags for a little weekend away. It’s the only purpose she has in life right now 😅
And manically finding something they have to be doing Sunday afternoon so benji can’t be home in time for 8pm KO 😂 I hope he tells her, he will be driving them home in time for him to go out with his friends and if she isn’t ready he’ll leave her in Cardiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And manically finding something they have to be doing Sunday afternoon so benji can’t be home in time for 8pm KO 😂 I hope he tells her, he will be driving them home in time for him to go out with his friends and if she isn’t ready he’ll leave her in Cardiff.
I’ve been thinking this. She will put on that horrible whining tone and make up some lies about needing to do a very very important ad bang in the afternoon 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll make him play Dino hunt the big potatoe game and have the “disney world today” Chanel on in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s time Benji had some free time of his own on a weekend.
Thing is I bet his group of friends who went camping has planned something/will be doing something so if brogan doesn’t go then she’s really making it clear she won’t ever hang out with them. Shame they’ve taken ages with the utility because it would have been a good opportunity to host and actually have his friends in their house!

Reactions: 16
So she went out to dinner but didn’t brag about it? I call bullshit. I bet she told Benji “well if you’re going out with your mates then I’m going out with mine” and then spent the night in Tesco extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she went out to dinner but didn’t brag about it? I call bullshit. I bet she told Benji “well if you’re going out with your mates then I’m going out with mine” and then spent the night in Tesco extra.
Yeah agreed! Very weird to see no pics of her face shoved in front of the food…

Reactions: 12
She named Georgie as the friend so that would be a strange lie.
Thing is I bet his group of friends who went camping has planned something/will be doing something so if brogan doesn’t go then she’s really making it clear she won’t ever hang out with them. Shame they’ve taken ages with the utility because it would have been a good opportunity to host and actually have his friends in their house!
I wonder if those bridges have been burnt, she’s a total fun sucker. His friends wouldn’t care if the house wasn’t finished either, the living room is fine but somehow I can’t see her allowing him to have people at the house. It would be awkward for a start and I remember her going out when Benjis mum came over to his dads.

If Ben isn’t man enough to go for some pints with his mates and watch the final (who knows if we will ever get to see this in our lifetime again?) then more fool him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
didn't she say in the vlog that he hadn't had a week off since xmas? poor sod, if he gets any free time she puts him to work
He’s a mug and like I said the other day, a prop to fill her Instagram life. She thought it was smug to say he loves her neediness, I couldn’t stand it.

He’s definitely a mug putting up with her. He even featured in her collection!😬
104E1101-38E8-446D-8803-D86394FE7208.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My bets are she’s a poisoner like MeJulie and needs Benj on a tight leash at all times,‘wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already making him think about working closer to home and leaving the job, for all we know he could have a whole secret life Monday to Friday, just sends her the TikToks to watch and then goes back to his bit on the side !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He doesn’t get a chance to do anything while he’s away because she HAS to FaceTime him and send him lame TikToks. Saying that he could say he’s off into the shower or have girls over once he thinks she’s asleep 😅

When I used Tinder I would bump into lads working away that would want to drive over late at night or invite you to their room. I never did but girls clearly take them up on these offers. It only takes a bit of boredom to start swiping..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.