Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's proud of sleeping in her braids and keeping them the next day? Do not wanna know what her hair smells like 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have to admit something, Brogan has inspires me to join a gym and get a Personal Trainer and have given myself 1 year to lose 30 kg also known as 66.139 Pounds (lbs). I am looking at Brogan and then at myself, and there is not much difference between us, and that has been a shocking eye-opening revelation. I am also the only "the bigger friend" in my group and live in an area where young lean/strong people live so I feel a bit left out. I want to look better in clothes, but also get stronger and healthier.

I have gotten to a point in my everyday life (with a crappy flatmate) that I need a bit more of a push to get into shape, it is really expensive but thankfully I can afford it for a year and hope to get into a healthier way of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I love how much this girl cannot do covid restrictions but will bang on about being safe all the damn time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s a vaccine denier. I think she is the longer this goes on.
Well if she wants to travel abroad, she’s got no choice. It’s weird because Ben got one? So she must have made a decision based on that. Or maybe in this at home vlog tomorrow she’ll show us 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I still suspect she’s going to announce a trip and also that’s she’s able to travel abroad due to being vaccinated. I’m not sure she’s a anti vaxxer but who knows. I just think she’d take it in order to travel because clearly, travel is all she has left for her content.

Reactions: 12
She just doesn’t like mentioning Covid, she never has.
remember she did that vlog and released if 2 days after the first lockdown started and didn’t mention Covid AT ALL … she even said “what a time to be alive”

She didn’t clap for carers
She broke rules in lockdown 1
She said “what a time to be alive” about her birthday in the height of the 1st peak and so many were dying
She never talks about politics , ever !
Hasn’t mentioned the vaccine (only in relation to a Disney cruise)

sure she’s not a news outlet but she’s a LIFESTYLE channel and Covid has affected all of our lifestyles this last 18 months … why she carries on and pretends it doesn’t exist is ridiculous

I didn’t want to say but we have a family member on my husbands side in intensive care with Covid and pneumonia at the moment … it is terrifying !! it is a kick in the face to see her flouting about with her mates when people are STILL dying (no Boris it hasn’t gone away , I will still be wearing my mask and keeping my distance)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
remember she did that vlog and released if 2 days after the first lockdown started and didn’t mention Covid AT ALL … she even said “what a time to be alive”

She said “what a time to be alive” about her birthday in the height of the 1st peak and so many were dying

sure she’s not a news outlet but she’s a LIFESTYLE channel and Covid has affected all of our lifestyles this last 18 months … why she carries on and pretends it doesn’t exist is ridiculous

I didn’t want to say but we have a family member on my husbands side in intensive care with Covid and pneumonia at the moment … it is terrifying !! it is a kick in the face to see her flouting about with her mates when people are STILL dying (no Boris it hasn’t gone away , I will still be wearing my mask and keeping my distance)
Someone needs to report her. The fact she doesn’t discuss covid at all shows she’s a bleeping tory

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sorry to hear that @disneys that must absolutely suck at any time but especially now. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish your family all the best and hope that your family member will do a full recovery.

Please, especially everyone in the UK be very careful. There has been a lot of big gathering because of the football matches and there is a possibility for another covid wave/ hidden infections. Also, I wish everyone safety, there is always a wave of violence when a country loses a football match.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So much love to @disneys and your family.

Covid has affected everyone in different ways and is still going to impact us all after 19th July. I think it’s complete madness to abandon all measures and will be continuing to wear my mask and distance, we are still being very careful and nothing will change just because of a date seemingly plucked out of thin air. My nana was recently in intensive care for a severe chest infection. I was besides myself, worried she wouldn’t come home. Only one person was allowed to visit and it had to remain the same person even when she went onto a ward. The numbers of people mixing for football has been an absolute joke and make a mockery of the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.