Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how hard is it to say Conwy!!!! Fucks sake

Also she didn’t pay to go in the castle or the house.
Fucks sake she was more excited for the McDonald’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is she going to the stag do with him then?
I’m not sure what he said at the end of the vlog? They both look miserable and took zero advantage of what was on offer at the spa.
Benji said he’s got one in a couple of weeks but she also mentioned they were going away again.

Reactions: 7
No offence if you like the clothes she buys, but honesty you could not pay me to wear dress like that in my normal life. I only wear dresses like that too work and I don’t even like them but they are literally like office wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She buys those dresses and walks around like a scruff the whole time they are away. I don’t understand that.

Reactions: 10
Also as a side note Benji does ALL the cooking? Nothing I like more than cooking my man a nice breakfast and to chat over coffee and orange juice. She is one lazy self entitled princess.
Me and my fella love cooking for each other. We tend to take it in turns. If he's not at work he spends most of his afternoon cooking up a storm for us. And we always eat together.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the issue I have with her clothes. If she got the size and cut right, that would require listening to someone who actually knows what they are talking about, and wore a good supporting bra she could wear great colours. Getting the fit right can make a difference even if I hate the pattern she seems to always buy.

Reactions: 14
Just watched the hotel vlog whilst eating my dinner (my partner is having dinner out with his friends tonight, it’s their Thursday boys night out) 😆

Anyways… Wow! I lost count how many times I rolled my eyes! She was so whiney during the whole vlog?! Like nothing seemed good enough for her? 🙄 Complaining about not being able to check in dead on 3pm (even though they had nothing to rush for and you know, we’re in a pandemic so be a bit more patient and grateful), complaining about not being told they need to book a table at the restaurant beforehand (surely that would be obvious considering you need to book in advance for normal restaurants?!), complaining about the sink in the room (it’s just a sink Brogan), complaining about the fact they had to take Bonnie outside to go to the toilet when they’re in a hotel room (well duh?!), judging the surfers having some fun whilst their lazying in a bloody hot tub…. Her whole attitude was awful! 🙄 and the amount of crap food they ate again! All week their diet was terrible. What was the whole mushy peas thing about? I’m pretty sure mushy peas is a standard when you order fish and chips?! 🤨 And them having a bicker about the zip line place right at the beginning was funny tbh 😂 you can tell she hates being corrected or a difference of opinion than hers… but what is with her constantly sticking her tongue out and wiggling it?! She did it towards the end in the car?! 🤢

Can’t be bothered to write more… you get the gist of what I’m saying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why did they need music when they were sat with each other. Seriously...if you can't spend time in a quiet room without some sort of filler between you, DON'T BE TOGETHER!!

And Ben replying to her statement about looking like a toad made me howl... Not oh, you don't, you look beautiful, which most fellas would probably say to their Mrs, no, "a very zen, relaxed toad" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did they need music when they were sat with each other. Seriously...if you can't spend time in a quiet room without some sort of filler between you, DON'T BE TOGETHER!!

And Ben replying to her statement about looking like a toad made me howl... Not oh, you don't, you look beautiful, which most fellas would probably say to their Mrs, no, "a very zen, relaxed toad" 🤣🤣
Don’t think they have ever experienced a comfortable silence

Reactions: 9

And the ‘were just sat looking at the view it’s lovely’

… SHOW US THEN?! Isn’t she being sent there to promote the location not herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that Benjjjjjj couldn’t bare to be near her in a hot tub or touch her in bed says a lot about their relationship.

Reactions: 14
I'm confused why she said the week has been so busy and they've hardly had time to relax.... I only counted 3 walks!
Compared to what I'd suggest is relaxing and there was atleast a nap every day.
Switches made an appearance 3 times
Floating in a hot tub nearly every day
And watching the ipad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ this girl has completely lost touch with reality

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The fact that Benjjjjjj couldn’t bare to be near her in a hot tub or touch her in bed says a lot about their relationship.
I get that some couples aren't touchy feely, but there doesn't seem to be an ounce of chemistry or passion or anything between them. Even their banter isnt really "couply".

Reactions: 13
"Benj I was just saying on the vlog on that map on the wall you should go and have a little look and tell me if any of those things take your fancy"...honestly she sounded like his mother, with him acting like a moody teenager with his headphones on to avoid listening to Mother Mooney. Chemistry couple goals right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
When they pulled up it was like they were on an industrial estate?
There isn’t no romance in that relationship. Me and the postman have more chemistry lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are you shitting me. They gifted her a two night stay and a 2 hour spa and that’s literally all she did there and she complained about it! Half the vlog was her fat face gawping out the window at people actually enjoying themselves.
“This would be the perfect place to learn how to surf” then do it you twit, you’re a travel and lifestyle vlogger. Why did you even film it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Asking people to like your video when you have the likes/dislikes disabled what is the point.
7BA9AB49-420B-488A-978B-457812312C8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right, so all those activities on offer and she chooses to do NOT ONE of them. Just loafing about in their hotel room, alternating between napping, watching TV and stuffing herself stupid. These freebie trips/gifted stays (etc) are absolutely wasted on her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.