Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overwhelmed express is back!! Petition to get her into a real job! She needs a dose of reality quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why on Earth is she so overwhelmed?! Get yourself a real job hun then you’ll know how overwhelmed feels! Actually she’s had jobs outside of ‘influencing’ and she couldn’t cope with any of them! Always crying and having meltdowns! It seems like the smallest things overwhelm her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Get a grip and stop playing the victim for attention! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So overwhelmed I can’t even dry my hair?! I mean don’t get me wrong drying hair is a pain but it’s not on a to do list 😅😅 you just do it?! This girl. Honestly. It’s 2:30pm and she’s only just showered. If she had THAT much to do you wouldn’t be in bed “working” until now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to get a bleeping grip! Overwhelmed or just bloody lazy! And as for not adding her hair to her to do list but ticking off her shower... If they are on your to do list, you are not bleeping busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My first post as I usually just lurk! But her most recent stories of being “overwhelmed” has really wound me up!!! Another NHS worker here working flat out constantly. I cannot believe she thinks an overwhelming day consists of working from her bed all morning, taking a shower midday and then doing a food shop, all after her million “staycations”! Doesn’t sound overwhelming to me, she really needs a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think overwhelmed is code for visit Britain have decided not to work with me for any more trips! 😂
Get a grip bogbrush! I washed my hair this morning and got to work on time and then did the food shop last night! Do I get a medal yet?!?

• Haha
If you check her Instagram story she apparently sets herself a ‘10 minute tidy timer’ that ‘works every time’ no wonder her house is a tip if it only gets 10 minutes ‘Tlc’ from her ever so overwhelming schedule

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do we think overwhelmed is code for visit Britain have decided not to work with me for any more trips! 😂
Get a grip bogbrush! I washed my hair this morning and got to work on time and then did the food shop last night! Do I get a medal yet?!?
Only if you put your bins out aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im running a store on just 2 ppl, no brakes for me because id rather my 1 member of staff have his, customers questioning guidelines and why im not letting them in or why theres a wait, i get to then, pick up food, go home, walk the dog, make food, clean the house ready for my not so nice mother to return from teaching abroad and do a 20 min work out and shower. At some point ill get 6hrs sleep and do it all again tomorrow!
I cant see how a bit of shopping and shower is too bleeping much for her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi team! Lots of catch up on as I haven’t been on as it was my daughters 1st birthday last week!

so do excuse me if it’s already been mentioned but… anyone else noticed Brogan has started following a wedding planner in Italy on Insta?!?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG ! I am actually speechless, so she’s been in bed all morning on the laptop and she’s sew overwhelmed, is this girl for real ?!
Ooh. What a surprise. Lazing in beds for over a month hasn’t done her any favours has it? She’s the new grandpa Joe from the Roald Dahl books.

• Haha
Ooh. What a surprise. Lazing in beds for over a month hasn’t done her any favours has it? She’s the new grandpa Joe from the Roald Dahl books.
I was thinking more the new Augustus gloop but yeah grandpa joe works as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't dry my hair - it takes forever, it makes me sweaty again after getting clean in the shower and I don't like using heat on my hair too much. But if she'd had the shower before whatever she did on the laptop (and maybe used the laptop at a table rather than in bed afterwards), her hair would be dry by itself in plenty of time to pop out for a food shop.

She’s overwhelmed because she hasn’t functioned for the entire month of June and we’re now into mid July.
I was thinking more the new Augustus gloop but yeah grandpa joe works as well 😂
She’s a combination of all of them really isn’t she?
Looks and acts like Augustus, bratty like Verucca, constantly watching shows like Mike Tv, blowing up like Violet and she will be poor like Charlie when her behaviour bites her on the arse 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Brogan Tate #65 By COVID rules I’m not compelled, I had to have a shower, I’m sew overwhelmed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she’s panicking because she knows (from reading here!) that she’s been caught out breaking rules, yet again! And she knows people are reporting her so she’ll lose some freebies. So she’s trying to get some sympathy now.

We see through you, you lazy, entitled cow!

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but she looks like a Middle Aged woman with a younger boyfriend 😂
DF1F637B-6CE0-4EDB-B5E0-8798304870D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.